Twitter: Giants plan on bringing back HC Judge and QB Jones next year

Techsass

Reaction score
After their experience with Eli, I can see hanging on to Jones. Not sure about keeping Judge long term.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And what did any of you expect the Giants to say about both of them? That they are firing Judge and letting Jones go?

This is fake news.

It's probably real news. The Giants are 4-11 so nobody should be safe. They could have said "we'll review everything after the season is over" instead of saying, definitively, that Judge and Jones will be back. This is nothing but a late Christmas gift to Dallas, Philly, and WFT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats-good-news-obi-wan.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's probably real news. The Giants are 4-11 so nobody should be safe. They could have said "we'll review everything after the season is over" instead of saying, definitively, that Judge and Jones will be back. This is nothing but a late Christmas gift to Dallas, Philly, and WFT.

No that is the stock answer and the smart answer. Even if they arent sure no way are they showing doubt. All that would do is start a fire storm of more questions and uncertainty.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't believe that for one minute, but if it's true the rest of the NFC East will rejoice. Judge has done a horrible job, and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Yep. As a Giants fan, this means one more season for me to follow Cowboys with my son who is a Cowboys fan.

I was hoping for Jim Harbaugh but looks like we will endure another year of misery.

817Gill

Reaction score
Yep. As a Giants fan, this means one more season for me to follow Cowboys with my son who is a Cowboys fan.

I was hoping for Jim Harbaugh but looks like we will endure another year of misery.
How’d he become a Cowboys fan? Do y’all live in the DFW area?

slick325

Reaction score
Firing Gettleman or him stepping down means the new GM doesn't get to decide who they want as their HC and QB. Not buying it. That is a Cowboys type thing to do. Most teams will let GMs and HCs pick who they want...we shall see.

JayFord

Reaction score
Good

.....idk what they see in both but hey im all for it one less team to worry about

Shunpike

Reaction score
How’d he become a Cowboys fan? Do y’all live in the DFW area?
Nope. New Jersey family here. When he was little he fell in love with the Cowboys logo and Tony Romo. His brother and I are Giants fans and he is a Cowboys fan. @Ranching and @daboyzruleperiod @waldoputty will tell you all about it. I don't frequent this board but before an important game for Cowboys, I keep browsing.