Giants ready to spend in free agency

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Jones’ are looking forward to two weeks in the Bahamas. Well earned I might add.

Big_D

Reaction score
Excellent post. I can tell when someone else watches other division teams with an unbiased eye. My best friend is a Giants fan so I'm pretty in tune with that team as well. I kinda keep up with a lot of what Philly does too.

I haven't had much need to follow Washington but times may be changing there too so ya just never know.

The division is definitely improving.

T-RO

Reaction score
Good.

The Cowboys finishing dead last or even 3rd in the division is the only thing that will promote real change.

Making the playoffs, even if you don't get past the divisional round ever, just ain't gonna do it.

If we finish dead last 3 years in a row...they might get another mediocre, puppet HC, but Jerry will still stay GM.

Flamma

Reaction score
“No chance.”

They have as much chance as the majority of the NFL.
In the past 8-10 years it has been teams with QBs on rookie contracts, or with quarterback cap hits being close to 10% or less. The exception, the Chiefs.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If the Cowboys sit on their hands again this free agency looking for cheap low to mid tier free agents, the Giants are likely to move ahead of them just like Philly did last year. Signing jags isn’t going to improve the team.
Dumpster diving is our specialty.
You gotta be good at something.
We found our niche.