****Giants Skins game thread?****Merged

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Wow on 3rd and 7 Eli has all day to throw before finally getting pressured, only to throw to a wide open Moss for a first down

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2235324 said:
lmao @ romo's commercial

I love it because it just rubs it into the Skins fans who think/thought Campbell was better than Romo.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Taylor is getting shoved around like a little kid. he's not built for this division.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Moss is one guy I was hoping they would cut. But I didn't think he would have been picked up by us. Just hoping.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
TheCount;2235297 said:
Wow, the Commanders will be last in the division, they are awful.
it's a dirt job, but some ones got to do it.

dest

Reaction score
PBJTime;2235332 said:
I love it because it just rubs it into the Skins fans who think/thought Campbell was better than Romo.

Exactly. At one of the message boards I frequent, there's a small contingent of skins fan, and back when Romo was first starting, one of the guys on the board guaranteed me that JC would have a better career than Romo.

:lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PBJTime;2235332 said:
It also rubs it in the Giants faces. Even though he shared the commercial with another player, Romo dominated it. On the other hand, the defending Super Bowl winning quarterback can't be featured in a television ad without his big brother.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Crap. They resign Burress and Manning starts to look like his brother instead of Howdy Doody.