****Giants Skins game thread?****Merged

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Pabst;2236084 said:
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. When I saw him "coaching" Zorn on the sideline, I chuckled. By the end of the game, especially in the last five minutes, I knew where Portis was coming from. That was a horrible coaching job.

I agree clinton and moss had better coaching in college.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm truly ecstatic I started Cooley tonight. That was a HUGE catch for seven yards tonight!

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2236114 said:
I'm truly ecstatic I started Cooley tonight. That was a HUGE catch for seven yards tonight!

Yeah, I hate to read too much into one game, but it might be a rough year to have Commanders on your FF team.

I have Portis and I started him, and at least I can take away the fact that he's going to get a TON of carries because it's pretty obvious Zorn has absolutely zero confidence in Campbell.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MarionBarberThe4th;2235955 said:
Is Jason Cambell throwing the game? seriously.....

Well, he can't throw the ball....might as well throw something!

:laugh2:

Pabst

Reaction score
5Stars;2236138 said:
Well, he can't throw the ball....might as well throw something!

Zing!

Yea, only Commander on my fantasy team? Laron Landry. Which seems like an OK pickup now, considering opposing 'backs are gonna be in their secondary every other play. Jason Taylor was getting abused.

MrMom

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2236114 said:

DaBoys4Life;2236126 said:
lol one point =/

In most leagues you need 10 yards for a point. Cooley owners got owned tonight.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It was hard to tell if the Giants struggled, if the Commanders did better than expected or if both teams just flat out sucked (i'm going w/ the last one there hehe).

Eli had 1 INT, but nearly threw what, 2 or 3 others? If Rogers holds on to either of his two its a different game.

The Giants defense, going up against not a very strong Commanders Oline, had 1 sack (versus 2sacks for the Commanders D).

Eli was 54%. Either he didn't do so well, or the Commanders defense played well (I'm going with the first one there)

I think both Cowboys and Eagles fans have to like what they say (or didn't see) out of both teams.

Any word on Robbins or Kiwanuka? Neither of those two teams can afford to lose more Dlinemen

MrMom

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2236201 said:
my league is 10 yards a point 1 for a catch.

Either way you gotta feel for Cooley owners, especially considering he was probably the 3rd TE drafted, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of upside in this Zorn offense.

A moron in one of my leagues actually picked up Cooley before Winslow.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
MrMom;2236208 said:
Either way you gotta feel for Cooley owners, especially considering he was probably the 3rd TE drafted, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of upside in this Zorn offense.

I was able to pick up Jason Witten in my fantasy league. :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
MrMom;2236208 said:

man I was staying away from all Vikings receivers and same with Commanders Moss burned me.

I would never draft Cooley before Winslow.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2236212 said:
I was able to pick up Jason Witten in my fantasy league. :D

I had Witten last year and Romo =) my record sucked by the end of the season though.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2236219 said:
I had Witten last year and Romo =) my record sucked by the end of the season though.
I don't usually go straight for a Cowboy, but I just can't make myself draft a divisional opponent.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2236225 said:
I don't usually go straight for a Cowboy, but I just can't make myself draft a divisional opponent.

I drafted Westbrook =) I let my cowboy bias get the best of me last year its not happening this year.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;2235580 said:
http://img392.*************/img392/3598/dallascowboysforumscowbvt2.jpg

But what else is new?

Any list of this forum's most hilarious posters that doesn't include your friendly local Bear is flawed...

I'm a laugh a minute, and you know it... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2235786 said:
Never understood the logic behind that.

They don't have any receivers getting open downfield, at all... and of course, Campbell has turned into the king of the dumpoff pass... it's almost like he doesn't trust his pass protection...

Bluntly, the Skins' offensive line pretty much got punked in this game...

silverbear

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2235850 said:
Ummm...you guys are down by 9....might want to pick up the pace a little. only 3 minutes left...

Zorn almost went to the 4 corners offense... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
bbgun;2235969 said:
Giants D still scary good without Strahan, Osi and others. That doesn't bode well for the East.

Is it really scary good, or was the Skins' offense that bad??