Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

ksadler1

Reaction score
Two teams split the cost of that stadium and the idiots couldn't put a retractable roof on it?

aria

Reaction score
Some games I actually look forward to watching due to the players, coaching etc. If this weren’t a divisional game I’d rather be kickin’ rocks. Kinda curious to see how Wentz looks but that’s about it.

I live in DFW and I believe we’ve had every Giants game played so far and it hasn’t been pretty. It’s fortunate for us but I also hate watching bad football. I’d like to watch a close game but still see them lose, last week was pretty sweet (62 yard game winning FG) but I was barely watching it at bar so wasn’t able to full appreciate the Panthers victory.

cern

Reaction score
Looking forward to this game. Don't care who wins, but leaning toward giants. Cool night on the ranch. Windows up. Fresh air. Tequila. Punch sesenta cigars.

aria

Reaction score
Lol, way to draft a RB #2 overall with no O line and an over the hill QB. Fools. From the games I’ve seen he never has anywhere to run and I just saw they’re 28th in the league rushing. Take off the jersey and I love everything about him.

aria

Reaction score
Buck wears me out with the "the HOFer Troy Aikman" every freakin time.....I guess Troy has to be stroked alot.
Ha...it never rally bothered me, always kind of an afterthought but since you brought it up it will probably piss me off from now on. I just like Aikmans candidness and honesty, he doesn’t sugarcoat much like Collinsworth with some of these players.

Ken

Reaction score
Lol, way to draft a RB #2 overall with no O line and an over the hill QB. Fools. From the games I’ve seen he never has anywhere to run and I just saw they’re 28th in the league rushing. Take off the jersey and I love everything about him.
Well...maybe they outsmarted us all. Seems like they have a good shot at the #1 overall pick so they may get a qb afterall...lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All world rookie Troy, Barkley, really, what the heck has he done.
Though I hope he plays well in a wn for NY tonight.