Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eli struggled big time tonight, huh. Guess the Giants will be drafting a QB within the next few years.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Eli is such a terrible QB. I get and respect the Super Bowl rings but besides those 2 playoff runs and the 2008 season, he is not good. He is holding back this team. OL is also weak but even with time, he just can't do anything to move the ball on a consistent basis.

ghst187

Reaction score
We don't want the Giants to get too high of a draft pick. They need to start winning a few games. May as well start tonight

This! They will looking for a QB as we may likely be. I think even they will admit Eli is done after this year.

Wood

Reaction score
Eagles won't look back now. I keep getting this nightmare where Eagles have Wentz, Giants draft Herbert and Dallas keeps Dak. I wake up 10 years later and Dallas still hasn't gotten past 2nd round of playoffs.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone believes that. I think it’s more of everyone on this board acting like wentz is Aaron Rodgers. He’s not and it’s not even close. He’s a good QB that makes plays outside the pocket but hes mostly in one read offense.
He's better than a good quarterback. He would be good on Dallas, and would change the offense, and make our coaches better. The only thing separating him from a guy like Aaron Rodgers is time. He could be as good as. He could be better. Time, and duration will tell.

I don't think the Eagles head coach is very good at all. They lost a lot of their talented coaches including their offensive coordinator last fall, and the guy under him.

Simply put they are not as good as they were last year. A guy like Wentz is his own man. He could win in any offense.

John813

Reaction score
Hopefully, Darnold is the real deal so the Giants can suck on that for a while.

Sydla

Reaction score
Anyone got proof that Wentz plays "mostly in a one read offense"?

Just curious.

HungryLion

Reaction score
wentz is taking an absolute beating this year so far though.

The eagles better start protecting him better or he could end up on IR again. Their OL is doing a piss poor job.

That’s our only hope when we play them.....