Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
newlander;4379491 said:
Not ONE DROPPED BALL...THEY HIGH POINT EVERYTHING AND CATCH EVERYTING....UNLIKE GB: THEY HAVE 194 YDS PASSING: GB HAS 89!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!!

IT'S ANNOYING!

reddyuta

Reaction score
you cant let the giants hang in their with so many mistakes,i have a bad feeling about this game.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
tupperware;4379510 said:
I know. I said that because Eli was getting all kinds of time to throw the ball when I made that comment.

The worse thing about a game thread and not live chat

newlander

Reaction score
would KUHN even touch the ball there.........McCarthy is outsmarting himself: giants will lead this game going into the half.........as I said, they win this, they will be back in the super bowl.:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
This kind of thing never happens for us. To us, it does, but never for us. In the unlikely chance it somehow does, our guys can't pick the *expletive* ball up.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That did look like my Cowboys...getting too cute with play calls.
Playoffs...keep the ball in hands of your playmakers.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Are the Packers trying to throw away the game? With no offensive pressure on the QB all game, they Packers need to get ahead on the scoreboard. Instead they forget how to catch and fumble left and right.

newlander

Reaction score
5Stars;4379520 said:
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!!

IT'S ANNOYING!

........my bad.........................jeebus this has a familiar feel to it......too many turnovers: worse than sloppy by gb.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
tupperware;4379495 said:
Prayer didn't work that time.

The prayers of a righteous man/woman always work. The answer may not be what one likes, though.

Bluestang

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379513 said:
This game is a comedy of errors

In Eli's defense he is the type of QB that throws up balls for grabs under pressure. He did it a few plays earlier but the ball fell short of it's intended target. It was just a matter of time for him to cough one up.

The Pack seem to be a typical team trying to get in the flow of a game after a week off.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
tupperware;4379525 said:
This kind of thing never happens for us. To us, it does, but never for us. In the unlikely chance it somehow does, our guys can't pick the *expletive* ball up.

Like Ball and Sensy in the Giants game? Yup, I know.