Giants Vs Seahawks ***Official Game Thread*** Final...SEA- 24 NYG -21

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I can't believe.......Seattle is the luckiest team around......on this day I'm glad they are...lol

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I plan to either see the headline Jay Feeley Cut or Jay Feeley's SUV rolls, seriously injured, foul play suspected in the paper tomorrow.

Martice

Reaction score
Hasselback Sucks Chunks! The giant D looks like it's coming around. Their rush looks pretty descent. We will have to play well next week for sure!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Update on previous post - Add and losing the game along with everything else should affect 'em as well.

Can't wait until next Sunday.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Now both teams at the top heading into the big Showdown next Sunday at NYG. This will be a long week for Giants fans and players, LOL

aznhalf

Reaction score
Anybody know of a active Giants message board. I could use some laughs right about now

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
I plan to either see the headline Jay Feeley Cut or Jay Feeley's SUV rolls, seriously injured, foul play suspected in the paper tomorrow.

hilarious!

zagnut

Reaction score
It's boogie time.

This game could not have worked out better with the OT. They play essentially a 5-Quarter game, lose a heartbreaker, and Giants will have to fly all the way back to NY with a 1 PM game on Sunday.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
at least something good happened today.

i hear jose cortez is available for work!

hahahahahahahahaha

Kilyin

Reaction score
Waiting for Reality to come post how Feely didn't just cost the Giants that game.

Martice

Reaction score
Feely had a couple of tough tries today. The Giant offense can also point to the many false start penalties including the two that occured in overtime that pushed them back for the FG tries.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:

Either that or Jay Feeley runs over self with own car

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Reality is........We are in for a real tough game next week......

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
That was just crazy...Seeing how PO'd we were at Cundiff the other day can you imagine how mad the Giants fans will be at Feely? That was the strangest game I have seen this year and this year has had some very strange games.