Giants Vs Seahawks ***Official Game Thread*** Final...SEA- 24 NYG -21

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
man that Seattle stadium is everything that Texas Stadium is not

those fans just cost the Giants 5 false start penalties on ONE drive!!

that place is loud as hell and really supportive of their team

Bizwah

Reaction score
Looks like Seattle is trying to keep the Giants in it. They fumble, then when Eli fumbles they let a TE recover.

Shockey looks hurt. Man, he's talented, but made of glass.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Looks like Seattle is trying to keep the Giants in it. They fumble, then when Eli fumbles they let a TE recover.

Shockey looks hurt. Man, he's talented, but made of glass.

and Jason Witten played with a broken jaw last year...thats a very tough man to play pro ball with a broken jaw!

Eskimo

Reaction score
That fellow Osi U on the Giants is developing into a stud pass rusher. He just schooled Walter Jones.

I remember him giving Flo fits in the first game.

I'm really scared of what him and Strahan will do to Tucker and Pettiti - we will probably have to go double TE the whole day and use max protect a lot to keep Bledsoe upright.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I think we will be seeing that hit on Jacked Up tomorrow night ROFL

Jeramy Shockey just got....3...2...1...JACKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

aznhalf

Reaction score
Questionable call. At least Shockey got messed up, never liked him much

Bizwah

Reaction score
No way that was a TD.......

I'm going Extremeskins here......if there's a questionable call, it'll go NY's way.

If that play had happened at midfield, they'd rule it an incomplete pass.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy said:
Cortez missed a chippy and Drew threw an ill advised pick, and their kicker didn't miss.

ding ding!!

lights flashing!!

sirens wailing!!

tell him what he's won johnny!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
lets hope the Seahawks can turn it around. this game also shows why the Cowboys have as good as shot as any to make the Superbowl, there just isn't nobody that stands out as being the best team. Cowboys beat the Giants and should have beat the Seahawks but we all know what happened at the end.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
That was an absolutely awful call. It rivals the overturn of the 3rd down catch by the Bucs' receiver in the 4th quarter of the '99 NFC title game. Everyone can see the call, yet the ref goes against it, defying all logic and evidence.

When they do this they never explain the call either. It's always "the call on the field stands" or "the call on the field is overturned." NEVER do they explain it, because they know they can't. Stupid New York bias.