Twitter: Giants Weak Chatter

Sydla

Reaction score
This OBJ stuff is hilarious. Are Giants fans and their media that ********* stupid to be buying this act? Of course he's playing. His injury was never that serious. This is what the drama queen does........... he overreacts to injuries, over plays them and then when he plays, all the Giants fans swoon with admiration for his "toughness".

Morons.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This OBJ stuff is hilarious. Are Giants fans and their media that ********* stupid to be buying this act? Of course he's playing. His injury was never that serious. This is what the drama queen does........... he overreacts to injuries, over plays them and then when he plays, all the Giants fans swoon with admiration for his "toughness".

Morons.

I agree, but Beckham hasn't practiced since the injury. No matter how good a player is, and I admit OBJ is one of the best, he needs reps. If he plays Sunday night he will be rusty; at the very least.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score

Morons.

He's probably going to go all Willis Reed and come limping out of the locker room during the game.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Bueller6.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
I agree, but Beckham hasn't practiced since the injury. No matter how good a player is, and I admit OBJ is one of the best, he needs reps. If he plays Sunday night he will be rusty; at the very least.

He doesn't need too many reps to be effective. He will run three routes ... quick slant, comeback, fade.

Like Herman Boone says "It's like novocaine. Just give it time , always works."