Twitter: Giants Weak Chatter

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Norm just picked a Steelers-Giants Super Bowl.

The giants love is everywhere.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Get ready as we will be called for holding a ton of times in this game, while that horrible Giant's Oline won't have that much. Refs are NY employees when they play Dallas.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Gary Myers in the NYDN picked the giants win the Super Bowl.

and I think its funny to see lover of all things houston and hater of the cowboys Charean Williams pick the cowboys to win the division but lose to the giants in the playoffs.

The giants love is everywhere. I heard ed werder on espn 103.3 and he was talking about some of the evidence he knows of in the zeke case and said there is evidence of zeke and his people trying to trick TT into getting people to liar for her....something to that effect he was unclear to me what he exactly meant....

also Werder made it sound like the giants Defense would completely shut down the cowboys offense. Literally sounded like he things the giants win like 28-3 or something like Dallas has the jets offense or whatever.

I can't wait till sunday.

NYNY

Reaction score
Since the third preseason game, the press has only been allowed to watch 5-10 minutes of practice each day per Big Blue Kickoff Live. OBJ might not be practicing, or he very well could be. It's something I wouldn't put past McAdoo.

Reactions: BAT