Recommended Gif: Beasley almost broke Antrel Rolle's ankle

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Shows how foolish a DB can look if he gets sloppy with his technique, especially against a smaller quick guy like Beasley. Never had a chance

The ball was right on money too, that can only happen if OL protects QB and QB is accurate,if the ball was thrown either side it would be either incompletion or he would be down before 1st down,

Sean50Lee

Reaction score
Just watching it hurts my ankles. He's one of the best rout runners on this team.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i1156.***BLOCKED***/albums/p566/ordiecpo/beasley.gif?t=1385563319

Beasley made a great, precise out cut and A. Rolle about to break his ankle and falls on his butt trying to keep up, lol

Thanks for the good laugh.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Antrel Rolle was defeated three times on that drive, each at a crucial third down.

First time - 3rd and 7 - Dez Bryant caught a 19-yard pass for the first down. Rolle was covering Bryant but couldn't prevent the completion.

Second time - 3rd-and-5 - Dez Bryant caught an 8-yard pass for a first down. Rolle was covering Bryant but couldn't prevent the completion.

Third time - 3rd-and-10 - Cole Beasley caught a 13-yard pass for a first down. Rolle was covering Beasley but slipped and fell.

marchetta

Reaction score
Loved this play, excellent route in an important part of the game. No idea why Rolle would not jam the hell out of Beasley, but I guess teams are not really game planning for Beasley when you gotta worry about Dez and Witten killing ya.

You can't jam, what you can't touch.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think he is our second best WR behind Dez.

In fact, I think he actually runs routes and makes his cuts better than Dez but doesnt have the size and strengtht that Dez has obviously.