Video: GIF of McClain INT

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
mcclain.gif

I can watch this all day.

Wish it showed more of the replay angles.

conner01

Reaction score
the official blew it. they are suppose to let it play out. a little credit for the guy who tipped it and caused the int too

xvendettax914

Reaction score
i believe that, next to Witten batting that ball out of the Ten. defender during that would be interception were game changing.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yep. If they wouldn't have blown the whistle, I likely would be able to add "1 TD" to my sig.
I think the TD thing is pretty overblown. There were some guys who would have had a decent angle at him had the whistle not blown.

He might've scored, but I don't think it was as much of a given as people like to assume.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Yeah he's one of the biggest, meanest, most physical linebackers we've had in years. There's a reason why he was a sure thing to go around the top 10 in the draft. His cousin Le'Ron is also one of the biggest, meanest, and most physical fullbacks, so it shouldn't be a huge shock. I'm hoping/thinking that being drafted into Oakland was just a crappy situation and he just got frustrated with the game bc of it and retired. Maybe Dallas is just a good fit right now. Not expected to do much but you've got a chance to win the division

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think the TD thing is pretty overblown. There were some guys who would have had a decent angle at him had the whistle not blown.

He might've scored, but I don't think it was as much of a given as people like to assume.

I agree actually. The point that bothers me is that the refs are taught to let the play happen before blowing the whistle. That should have let it go to its conclusion... if the refs got it correct to begin with, they can always call it back, but once the whistle is blown, the play is done no matter if they are right or wrong.

He might have scored, but we can't know that once the refs kill the play. He would've at least gotten some return yardage on it though.

Yuma Cactus

Reaction score
I like that he hits people because he can. Playing through the echo of the whistle. He has "slung" a dude to the ground in each of his 1st 2 games, I hope that continues.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I like that he hits people because he can. Playing through the echo of the whistle. He has "slung" a dude to the ground in each of his 1st 2 games, I hope that continues.

Me too, Yuma. I like real linebackers. Mike Curtis once popped one of his own teammates in practice, because the Colts were playing for the NFL Championship that week, and his teammate wasn't practicing intensely enough.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yep. If they wouldn't have blown the whistle, I likely would be able to add "1 TD" to my sig.

Go ahead and give it to him. I would.

We all know what you mean................ ;0)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Go ahead and give it to him. I would.

We all know what you mean................ ;0)

That's a slippery slope. What else would I put in there that he should have gotten in my opinion?

Besides, I'm not 100% sure that he would have scored if the whistle hadn't been blown.

No, it has to be official before I put it in there, but we all know that he should have been given the chance to run the play to its completion. I do know that that big, strong, fast guy would not have been easy to get to the ground. It would have been fun to see. Hopefully we get another chance to watch him run an INT/fumble back at some point this season.