Video: GIF of McClain INT

conner01

Reaction score
I think the TD thing is pretty overblown. There were some guys who would have had a decent angle at him had the whistle not blown.

He might've scored, but I don't think it was as much of a given as people like to assume.

i agree. the opponents let up when the whistle blew. so he would probably not have scored but he would have given us much better field position which could have been a huge thing in a game.the officials blew it by blowing the whistle

fifaguy

Reaction score
So much effort. Still pissed the refs blew this play dead.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That's a slippery slope. What else would I put in there that he should have gotten in my opinion?

Besides, I'm not 100% sure that he would have scored if the whistle hadn't been blown.

No, it has to be official before I put it in there, but we all know that he should have been given the chance to run the play to its completion. I do know that that big, strong, fast guy would not have been easy to get to the ground. It would have been fun to see. Hopefully we get another chance to watch him run an INT/fumble back at some point this season.

Seriously, dude. It's a Sig not a plaque.

Reaction score
play was amazing and Melton was credited with the tip. I had a good feeling about these two additions when they were made. They appear hungry and could play a big role in positively changing the chemistry and dynamics of our Dfense. And also excited to see if Spencer has anything left and if DLaw could/will develop into a force as well.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Rarely in recent memory has a Dallas defender made such an athletic play. Guy is a beast!