Twitter: Gil Brandt predicts doom Sunday

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Las Vegas line on Dallas vs. LA started out as a 4-point favor for Dallas over LA. Since the Rams won during the last 2 weeks, things have changed. That line is shrinking fast, according to reports and is now down to 2.5 points. With 4 days left, it might be very close to even at game time. Gil Brandt sees a win by the Rams and I suspect he's sensing a likely pasting for the Cowboys. Unless the Cowboys play vastly better than they have in quite some time, I'd have to agree with him. I won't be surprised if the Rams take this one by at least a touchdown, maybe more. The coaching, alone, indicates as much.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
..stats dont mean squat. Its the spirit and substance of the team that counts. Dallas has no substance. Thats why Rams will win.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Little did I know that this year's "DRIVEN" T-shirt would mean Jerry and Garrett would drive the Cowboys right into the ground :(
8spi72A.jpg

CPanther95

Reaction score
Come on, now.

The "McVay Era"??? 3 game losing streak?

How many data points can there possibly be, and what do you think any coach's record is when facing a team that lost their last 3 games?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Cowboys have to shut down their run game, it opens up the rest of their offense.

Not sure how anyone can have much faith in them doing that, they haven't done it all season.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Bet the house on the Rams. There is no one steering the ship in Dallas...could be a blowout.

RamziD

Reaction score
As long as I see another Pro Bowl type performance from Jaylon, I’ll be happy...

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You'd be an idiot not to predict doom. Until garbage time, I assure you, we will be down by at least 10 points. This team has given up. I don't see why they'd come out fired up against the Rams at this point. There is no motive, will, or drive.

You really came down from your 10-38 prediction LOL! Phony.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to shut down their run game, it opens up the rest of their offense.

Not sure how anyone can have much faith in them doing that, they haven't done it all season.

Even if we shut down the running game, Goff will light us up. He's been doing pretty well these past few weeks besides stupid interceptions (aka, bad decision making). Sadly, Goff won't have to worry about interceptions this week because we're in last when it comes to interceptions. On top of that, Goff has Higbee, Cooks, Kupp, and Woods to throw too. Our CB's, Safeties, DB's, or whoever is covering won't be able to stop them all...

Either way, our defense will be shredded. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, our offense can outscore them? (I'm laughing at myself as I'm typing that).

TheHerd

Reaction score
No duh. Have you seen the Rams' screen game and wide receiver sweeps in recent weeks? Exactly the junk that is demolishing the defense

But I'm sure the coaches will make sure we have made the appropriate changes so that these plays don't kill us this week.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell? What crazy stats. Either you think the Rams will win or you don't. I had the Rams as a better team to start the season and nothing has changed.

There is no question about the coaching for the Rams next season and the only thing on their mind is winning to give themselves a chance at the WC.

Where does winning the East fit on the list of things on the Cowboys' minds? They seem to not only be unable to dodge distractions but welcome them, a built in excuse.

Have you ever seen a team escape scrutiny so easily? They did that with Wade and they're doing that with Garrett and even has their MLB campaigning for the PB.

The Rams will win because they're closer to a team than the Cowboys. So are the Eagles. The Cowboys are every bit that 6-7 record.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
You'd be an idiot not to predict doom. Until garbage time, I assure you, we will be down by at least 10 points. This team has given up. I don't see why they'd come out fired up against the Rams at this point. There is no motive, will, or drive.

i think many are wondering will I have a job under the new coach as I'm very comfortable the current one would keep me