Twitter: Gil Brandt predicts doom Sunday

Dallasfann

Reaction score
imagine if you were as smart as you think you are.

You will learn one day to not pick such dumb battles. My goal is only to help you reach that day sooner. So let's continue..

Did you find the word yet? Need me to explain what it means?

willia451

Reaction score
All he said was he didn't have good news and quoted some stats. Well........queue up, Gil. The line of people piling on is all the way down the street and around the corner. Deservedly so I might add.

But still. Yes. The Rams will most likely win. But.............its a week to week league troops.

There is that. If nothing else.

cern

Reaction score
You will learn one day to not pick such dumb battles. My goal is only to help you reach that day sooner. So let's continue..

Did you find the word yet? Need me to explain what it means?
your ability to evoke ennui from others is unmatched. only your opinion of yourself comes close.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
your ability to evoke ennui from others is unmatched. only your opinion of yourself comes close.

Yet here you are. Quoting back and forth with me. Hell, you even started this whole thing. Do you know what I think..I think you like our conversations. I think this entire post is a big contradiction.

The word was less by the way. You can quit straining over my 15 word post.

cern

Reaction score
Yet here you are. Quoting back and forth with me. Hell, you even started this whole thing. Do you know what I think..I think you like our conversations. I think this entire post is a big contradiction.

The word was less by the way. You can quit straining over my 15 word post.
Straining? I'm as regular as sheldon cooper. :)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Think the boys lose and its got nothing to do with that garbage gil is saying, its just this team doesnt believe in their coaches anymore. They lost them

Gil simply stated a fact about the Rams under McVay. There's nothing "garbage" about it. Garbage would be some of the opinions posted here daily.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I would love if some kind of miracle from the players getting together and choosing to play "win or die"...but i agree i think its our scheme that is so deficient ...our players are better than they have played