Ginger or Mary Ann

kskboys

Reaction score
Mary Ann, by a mile. They made her look girl next doorish on purpose, as that was her role.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's Snickers vs Milky Way for me. Sometimes you fell like a nut, sometimes you don't.

It's cute and wholesome v sexy and sultry. I can make a strong case for both. Then again, if I'd been on the island, I would have gotten drunk and made a move on Mrs. Howell. Thurston didn't call her "Lovey" for nuthin'. Hell, she might have even had dentures making her the perfect woman.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
iu

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
People that say Mary Ann are just saying it because they want to pretend to like the girl next door type.
You all know you would choose Ginger once the cloths came off.

I would prefer girl next door type to the tramp type. (I have a bit higher standards than that) I prefer people in general (not just women) who genuinely care more than just about themselves rather than people who are just outright selfish. Generally that's what tramps are. They tend to get way overly gussied up as a means to an end. I'm far more attracted to women who are outward looking rather than inward looking. Being very intelligent is a huge bonus too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember back when WKRP in Cincinnati was on. I wanted Bailey Quarters over Jennifer Marlowe so I guess I get the girl next door thing a little bit
Right there with you. Bailey was smoking hot. I think I just like them more when they don't act like they know they're beautiful.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Forget them both.

rpgpGz7.jpg

Was just going to post the very same thing RWB. Starts and ends right here.

However, if I had to pick between Ginger or Maryanne, it would be Maryanne. Ginger is the one who you would spend all your money on and then watch her get pissy when she found out that the 150 dollar steak she ordered was Wagyu Beef, when she ordered Kobe Steak. The one you paid for.

Maryanne on the other hand, well, I'd pick her for no other reason then the fact that she looks a lot like my Mom did when she was young. I mean, not kidding, I have pictures of her when she was in her late teens and early twenties and everybody always asks me if that is Maryanne. No joke... So yeah, Maryanne but, if I were picking for myself, it would be Barbara Eden.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I think you guys are getting too deep into this decision.... Here I'll help you out.... You guys are deciding like you are choosing a car.... Are you looking for the vehicle that is dependable in all weather and safe for you and yours or are you looking for that sports car that gives you the thrill of being alive and taken for a spin every once in a while? I see most of you men have taken the safer ride in this decision.

Now ask yourselves if you were at a rental car agency and were given the same options at the same rates for a weekend, What would you decide? I think the numbers would change in a heartbeat....

Regardless how you decide I find this exercise to be a bit skewed.... Most men would say they love the fire and passion of a red head.... Sadly not many of us are willing to sign up for the amount of crazy that comes along with that decision on a long term basis... Trust me, most of us have tried and failed... Even learned from our mistakes along the way. Just my 2 cents anyways.....:p