Ginger or Mary Ann

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
No fair bringing in Barabara Eden. This is a Ginger versus Mary Ann competition. Jeanie's competition is Samantha from Bewitched, and Samantha kicks her butt. If we're talking about all retro women, no one beats Brigitte Bardot, though Catherine Deneuve comes in a close second. But on Gilligan's Island, Ginger was the ultra hot one and the most desirable by far. Mary Ann was sweet and likable, but she just never had Ginger's mystique. Mrs. Howell was a sweetheart and was perfect for Mr. Howell, but I wouldn't call her hot.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is such an easy, total no brainer question. Duh! Ginger was way, way hotter! Yet I see some dudes picking Mary Ann. What?????? Are they nuts? She doesn't hold a candle to Ginger. Ginger forever! She was so hot. Mary Ann was the nice girl you would like to cuddle in front of the TV with. Ginger was the one you would want for a passionate encounter all night long. That shiny red hair and shapely figure ..... mmmmmm. She totally kicks Mary Ann's butt. Mary Ann was kinda cute, but who wants kinda cute when you can have ultra sexy?

I'm all in for support of my girl, Ginger. Baby!

tenor.gif

Don't forget to support your view with a picture.

tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No fair bringing in Barabara Eden. This is a Ginger versus Mary Ann competition. Jeanie's competition is Samantha from Bewitched, and Samantha kicks her butt. If we're talking about all retro women, no one beats Brigitte Bardot, though Catherine Deneuve comes in a close second. But on Gilligan's Island, Ginger was the ultra hot one and the most desirable by far. Mary Ann was sweet and likable, but she just never had Ginger's mystique. Mrs. Howell was a sweetheart and was perfect for Mr. Howell, but I wouldn't call her hot.
Seriously? You think Elizabeth Montgomery was hotter than Barbara Eden??? I don't even know you anymore!!............and Ginger was a selfish, self centered beeotch!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Seriously? You think Elizabeth Montgomery was hotter than Barbara Eden??? I don't even know you anymore!!............and Ginger was a selfish, self centered beeotch!

So what? You have your big head and your little head and only enough blood to use them one at a time. When Ginger shows up, she's so hot, it's little head time, so your brain isn't even functioning and you can't even notice she's being a selfish, self-centered beeotch.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what? You have your big head and your little head and only enough blood to use them one at a time. When Ginger shows up, she's so hot, it's little head time, so your brain isn't even functioning and you can't even notice she's being a selfish, self-centered beeotch.
:lmao2:

quickccc

Reaction score
it's Mary Ann with me.
I've always been more in awe with her more country-bunkin, more natural look. the facial features, sparkling eyes and short, petite but nicely, tight figure
I don't really know the personality and real character of either one in real life, so its more a physical appeal in their Gilligan roles.

but among that TV show era of the 60's, i'd easily take Beverly Hillbillies' Ellie May (donna douglas) over just anyone ! ..hands down.
and that includes Barbara Eden (I dream of jennie) and Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it's Mary Ann with me.
I've always been more in awe with her more country-bunkin, more natural look. the facial features, sparkling eyes and short, petite but nicely, tight figure
I don't really know the personality and real character of either one in real life, so its more a physical appeal in their Gilligan roles.

but among that TV show era of the 60's, i'd easily take Beverly Hillbillies' Ellie May (donna douglas) over just anyone ! ..hands down.
and that includes Barbara Eden (I dream of jennie) and Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)
What, no Marilyn Munster? :laugh:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score

If you liked Bardot you need to check out a girl named Isabelle Corey and watch her first film, Bob le Flambeur.

It's a French crime/gambling movie and she was a hotsie totsie without a doubt appearing in the film at the age of 17 (that year she also appeared in Bardot's breakout film And God Created Woman).

Excellent film. They did a not so good remake with Nick Nolte as the star and continued with the young unknown sexpot role by using a Georgian (as in ex-Soviet Union Georgian) actress.

Cliffs: Bob La Flambeur is a pretty cool film. I'm a sucker for almost any gambling film.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
So looking at some Tina Louise stills....oh yeah,I’d totally be partying with her. Sultry looks good on her. I don’t get the “good girls” like I’d really wish....I get the naughty ones,so naughty it is gentlemen,because I already know Mary Ann will wind up already taken or some other heartbreaking rug pull.

quickccc

Reaction score
Mary Ann, she I believe also was a Miss USA.

Ginger came on too strong as Mary Ann could just give you a smile and make you fall in love with her.

Mary Anne was a Miss USA contestant ? that's interesting.
Ginger role was made to be a seductress - she was given the glamourous tight dresses and fancy outfits and makeup
while Mary Ann was in her country low profile, ordinary clothes and workman like role.
So of course Ginger was going to stand out as the studio want a sexy seductress to stand out
:cool:

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, and Maryanne was even hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
This is such an easy, total no brainer question. Duh! Ginger was way, way hotter! Yet I see some dudes picking Mary Ann. What?????? Are they nuts? She doesn't hold a candle to Ginger. Ginger forever! She was so hot. Mary Ann was the nice girl you would like to cuddle in front of the TV with. Ginger was the one you would want for a passionate encounter all night long. That shiny red hair and shapely figure ..... mmmmmm. She totally kicks Mary Ann's butt. Mary Ann was kinda cute, but who wants kinda cute when you can have ultra sexy?

I'm all in for support of my girl, Ginger. Baby!

tenor.gif

Don't forget to support your view with a picture.
Hey Rev Conehead....I just looked at Tina Louise in a creek with her dress on....I’m crossing the aisle and you now have my full support. Good lord I never knew!!! Where were those pics when I was 13? Hubba Bubba bubblegum....