Based on the Giants opening weekend of play and the moves they made off season, I knew that the Giants would be much improved under Harbaugh. He’s a legit coach.With Dart being out….its kind of surprising.
They will fall back. Still Eagles and Cowboys race.Cant get to understand this ? Can this continue ?
Guess any QB can win a SB with a 2k rusher and a top-notch defense.NFCE is just not good. Jalen Hurts had 93 yards passing today 93!!!!Dude is just not an NFL caliber passer of the football. He really should be playing RB. Dak has never throw for under 100 yards in a game he played the whole game in 11 years. There is no team in our division better than us. Certainly not the sorry Eagles. That doesn't mean we are good, just that they are all as bad as us...or worse...
I think Dallas wins the East:Cant get to understand this ? Can this continue ?
sure you didI picked the Giants to win the division this year. Not now with losing their QB but I am still not surprised they are leading this bad division.
