Gints on top of NFC east , who would have thunk?

The two teams that the Cowboys have lost to are both leading their divisions.

However, after playing their best game of the season against the Cowboys, both QBs of the two teams are now injured.

Seems almost unfair. Both stayed healthy just long enough to hurt the Cowboys.
Seems even more unfair to those teams, no? I'll take Dak as the one staying healthy, thank you very much.
 
They have the best coach in the division. I know that. Their qb room will probably keep them from the division title.
 
Once again, they've beaten the Cards, Titans and Cowboys at HOME. The Giants stink. By the end of the season, they'll be around .500. Still pushovers
Kinda like the Cowboys, who just happen to always hang around the .500 mark too. And then when it comes to facing the big boys, fall apart. The division just stinks this year.
 
I said all offseason the Giants and Eagles would fight for the division. We'd be at the top right now with a real HC.
 
The Giants aren’t winning this division. Lol. They have a decent D and are playing with more grit and have a competent HC again… but they have also beaten some very beatable teams (including us lol)

The Giants will come back down to earth and there will be an inevitable regression to the means
 
NFCE is just not good. Jalen Hurts had 93 yards passing today 93!!!! :laugh:Dude is just not an NFL caliber passer of the football. He really should be playing RB. Dak has never throw for under 100 yards in a game he played the whole game in 11 years. There is no team in our division better than us. Certainly not the sorry Eagles. That doesn't mean we are good, just that they are all as bad as us...or worse...
I wish it was good though.

How I miss the dominance of the NFCE.
 
Man, IDK, Hurts hasn't been good going on 2 years now. I think you're thinking Philly is the Philly of 2024. They are not. Not even close.
Philly is an injured mess. Top three offensive players out, two starting o-line didn’t play, Sirianni made some very questionable decisions yesterday. I think he’s gone after this year.
 
It’s a very shaky division. If I had to bet on which team can get it together at some point I would bet on philthy.
I definitely wouldn’t, they have defense, but they’re offense is sad.
If we had their defense, I would go to three Super Bowls
 
They will fall back. Still Eagles and Cowboys race.
Eagles, offense, is horrible
Their ridding on their defense ,
And we’re just the opposite
We’re two players away in my opinion
Edge, corner,
Someone would say edge middle linebacker
 
Stink? Not even a little love or respect here?

You do realize you are telling me that a stinky team beat your boys. Based on your words then, wouldn’t that mean that your boys must stink more….at this point. Right?

But just to summarize….we have beaten Dallas, 2-2, Tenn, 0-4, and Cards, 1-3

You have beaten Washington, 1-3 and Houston, 0-4.

Looks to me like we are pretty much traveling down similar paths. I don’t think your boys stink.

But, I will make this agreement with you if you agree….i won’t say your team stinks if you don’t say my team stinks. And, By the way, you might be right…we might end up around .500, but don’t forget, we have lost two of our best players this year- Dart and Burns. Not easy to fill those huge voids.

Deal?
K
I don’t think Giants are a bad team, I think they’ll be much better if they had their start quarterback
It’s going to be a great game when we play them again
By then we will have learned, to stop the run I hope
Eagles are the bad team, and so is Washington
Cowboys have scored second most points in the league
But on the other side of the ball, we’ve had allowed some of the most points in the league also
If I had to say who is the most balanced right now, it would be the Giants in my division
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,127
Messages
14,669,135
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top