Gints on top of NFC east , who would have thunk?

Good for them. Won’t last long. They will shoot themselves in the foot soon enough… So enjoy giants fans. We will play again. And we will be ready….
 
Entering the season the East seemed pretty open and I'm not surprised to see the Giants there for right now. I'm sure these standings will change by the end of the season, and if the Cowboys can make strides defensively I certainly believe they have a good shot to claim the East.
Just curious….How would you feel if Dak went down for the year? Would you still feel you would win the East? By the way, who is your backup?
 
Not for long with Jameis Winston at QB. :laugh:
He was Jameis of old today. 3 TD passes and 2 interceptions. Fortunately, our defense has improved enough to keep us in the game when turnovers enter the picture.
 
5th place schedule?
Nfl does all they can to add equalizers
 
Week 5

Cowboys have TB at home.
NYG at Washington as Daniel’s may be back for that game.
Philly plays Jacksonville in London so is that truly a HFA for them. ,Abe not.
But I assume they are staying over there while Philly travels.

Hopefully it sets up well for Dallas
 
Just curious….How would you feel if Dak went down for the year? Would you still feel you would win the East? By the way, who is your backup?
Welcome, doing some recon on division forums for fun? It's rare any team goes anywhere without their starting QB for an extended time so I think any fan would be skeptical on the season outlook. We've been there before too, not a fun season.

For our backup, I hear Romo is currently unemployed, haha

How are you feeling about the Giants moving forward?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,120
Messages
14,668,693
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top