Relayer
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,766
- Reaction score
- 2,172
He can't get hurt every year.Seems even more unfair to those teams, no? I'll take Dak as the one staying healthy, thank you very much.
He can't get hurt every year.Seems even more unfair to those teams, no? I'll take Dak as the one staying healthy, thank you very much.
Oh look, the goal post moved. I'll play along, usually those teams that win SBs draft last and the talent historically drops off.If that was the determining reason, sure. But explain the Rams and Niners then?
Francis!Lighten up Clarence.
The Rams have traded away their first rounder in 9 of 10 years.Oh look, the goal post moved. I'll play along, usually those teams that win SBs draft last and the talent historically drops off.
I'm old. And get off my lawn.Francis!
The Pats and Chiefs haven't and have won most of the super bowls the last 15 years. Eagles, Seachickens.The Rams have traded away their first rounder in 9 of 10 years.
It's lighten up frances! You're mixing up Meatballs and It's a wonderful life! I'm old too or I wouldn't have known this important information!I'm old. And get off my lawn.
Yeah, they clown stomped usYou left one out, Cowboys.
Especially w/ Bruiser Brissett at QB.Pick 6 by Brisett at the giants 4 yard line down six with 11 seconds left. Giants were lucky to win that game. Dumb coaching by Arizona. Passing 4 straight times at the 4. And a non pass interference call by the Giants on third down hurt as well.
