Girl visits tattoo parlor, ruins her life

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know about falling asleep while getting tattoos on the face. I did fall asleep half way through a tattoo on my arm once...well alcohol played a part in that one.:laugh2:

But that story is pure bull on her part. She is probably just doing this because he dad and boyfriend got upset.

Furthermore those little star tattoos only take a few minutes, if that, for each one so she would have only had to stay away 5-15 minutes tops for three.

Another thing to consider. I doubt the guy took the time to make a stencil to put on her, but I would bet he just drew them on free hand with a pen or felt marker...let her see it and then started tattooing them on her.

Crazy stuff.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
But why would she want any tattoos on her face? Silly little twit. Assuming they can't remedy this, she can kiss a decent job, husband, or future goodbye.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2812692 said:
I don't know about falling asleep while getting tattoos on the face. I did fall asleep half way through a tattoo on my arm once...well alcohol played a part in that one.:laugh2:

But that story is pure bull on her part. She is probably just doing this because he dad and boyfriend got upset.

Furthermore those little star tattoos only take a few minutes, if that, for each one so she would have only had to stay away 5-15 minutes tops for three.

Another thing to consider. I doubt the guy took the time to make a stencil to put on her, but I would bet he just drew them on free hand with a pen or felt marker...let her see it and then started tattooing them on her.

Crazy stuff.

I think he did a terrible job w/ the stars. Something like that needs to be subtle and patternized somewhat. This looks like he took a stab at it and ran w/ it.

He would never tattoo me.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2812697 said:
But why would she want any tattoos on her face? Silly little twit. Assuming they can't remedy this, she can kiss a decent job, husband, or future goodbye.

My guess is she might be a Kat Von D fan or liked how it looked on Kat. Further more I would not rule this thing out as far as never getting a decent job, husband or future.

Kat Von D has done pretty darn well for herself...now her star tats on her face is not as bad as this one, but the ones on the rest of her body are pretty out there..

8b3185d6a714004d_kat_vond.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;2812703 said:
I think he did a terrible job w/ the stars. Something like that needs to be subtle and patternized somewhat. This looks like he took a stab at it and ran w/ it.

Yeah...it was pretty crappy work.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2812703 said:

don't do something lame like this

http://img31.*************/img31/1512/xanotherstupidtattoo.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2812704 said:
My guess is she might be a Kat Von D fan or liked how it looked on Kat. Further more I would not rule this thing out as far as never getting a decent job, husband or future.

Kat Von D has done pretty darn well for herself...now her star tats on her face is not as bad as this one, but the ones on the rest of her body are pretty out there..

8b3185d6a714004d_kat_vond.jpg

Kat is unbelievably talented as well as a beautiful woman (MEOW). I have wanted to go down to LA and get inked by her. I have this awesome picture of my son when he was a newborn that I wanted to get sleeved onto my shoulder/arm.

She does some very good black n white people tats.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
bbgun;2812707 said:
don't do something lame like this

http://img31.*************/img31/1512/xanotherstupidtattoo.jpg

Or this school teacher who had his whole face inked out.

200610051221.jpg

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
She's lying. When I got a Buccaneers helmet tatooed on the left side of my face there was no way I could have gone to sleep.

bad+tattoo.jpg

I got this one on my back:

im-awesome-tattoo-456a11090.jpg

I had this one done a few weeks ago:

Horrible+Tattoo.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bbgun;2812697 said:

Mike Tyson just got married.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2812948 said:
He's a Tampa fan that posts here. Satirical stuff, IIRC.

Oh, no that's not me. What does IIRC mean?

I just like the Buccaneers too. Their helmet looks cool.

J/k

That is not me.