Girl visits tattoo parlor, ruins her life

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Jon88;2813066 said:
I don't think he is anymore. He blew all the money that wasn't stolen by Don King.

Then why in the world would anyone marry him???
:lmao2:

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
vta;2813091 said:
Then why in the world would anyone marry him???
:lmao2:

They love his gut he has now.

Just kidding. I don't know. He appears to have a good personality.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;2812697 said:
But why would she want any tattoos on her face? Silly little twit. Assuming they can't remedy this, she can kiss a decent job, husband, or future goodbye.

She was inspired by Mike Tyson...

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2813033 said:

Aw, he has his moments... "diet tribe" had me ROTFL... as did his chosen title for one of his threads, "Cowboys have huge amounts of lots of work to do"...

He's no Leotis Brown, but the Ralph Macchio wannabe is endearingly weird...

silverbear

Reaction score
Jon88;2813128 said:
They love his gut he has now.

Just kidding. I don't know. He appears to have a good personality.

Girls have a hard time resisting a guy who munches on ears... it's a proven fact...

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Jon88;2812950 said:
Oh, no that's not me. What does IIRC mean?

I just like the Buccaneers too. Their helmet looks cool.

J/k

That is not me.

If I recall correctly.

I think Pittman4Two is funny!

Bob, you are chug-a-luggin the haterade lately. Roid rage, Mr. Workout?! ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faerluna;2813280 said:
If I recall correctly.

I think Pittman4Two is funny!

Bob, you are chug-a-luggin the haterade lately. Roid rage, Mr. Workout?! ;)

He probably just needs an enema or colonic if he would rather be highbrow about it.:p:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2812692 said:
I don't know about falling asleep while getting tattoos on the face. I did fall asleep half way through a tattoo on my arm once...well alcohol played a part in that one.:laugh2:

But that story is pure bull on her part. She is probably just doing this because he dad and boyfriend got upset.

Furthermore those little star tattoos only take a few minutes, if that, for each one so she would have only had to stay away 5-15 minutes tops for three.

Another thing to consider. I doubt the guy took the time to make a stencil to put on her, but I would bet he just drew them on free hand with a pen or felt marker...let her see it and then started tattooing them on her.

Crazy stuff.

How many of these did you fall asleep in?

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funniest part of that picture...with all of the ink and metal he puts on or in his face...he still wants to keep his little mustache. :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2813291 said:
Funniest part of that picture...with all of the ink and metal he puts on or in his face...he still wants to keep his little mustache. :laugh2:

LOL, with all that crap, I didn't even notice the mustache! He has a beard too. Why tattoo there if you're just going to cover it with a beard or mustache?

Might as well get Lasik too so he doesn't have the glasses.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
bbgun;2812707 said:
don't do something lame like this

http://img31.*************/img31/1512/xanotherstupidtattoo.jpg

Funny thing about that...I could never get my initials tattooed on my arm...Because that's exactly what it would look like.

I played with the idea of getting it done a few times but then heard "HAR HAR your arm says arm HAR HAR" in my head.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DemonBlood;2813303 said:
Funny thing about that...I could never get my initials tattooed on my arm...Because that's exactly what it would look like.

I played with the idea of getting it done a few times but then heard "HAR HAR your arm says arm HAR HAR" in my head.

You should just get in on your leg, ankle or foot.

That would really confuse people. :laugh2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
bbgun;2812697 said:
But why would she want any tattoos on her face? Silly little twit. Assuming they can't remedy this, she can kiss a decent job, husband, or future goodbye.

You saw the tattooist's face, right?

Somebody will love all that ink.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2813450 said:
You let a freak like this anywhere near you with any kind of sharp item voluntarily, you get what you deserve.
Mom and Dad have to be real proud, unless of course he is an alien.

ethiostar

Reaction score
bbgun;2812672 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-artist-8-500-asked-stars-face--ended-56.html

Check out the comments. They're not buying her "sleep" story at all.

First of all, you shouldn't get a tattoo from someone who may not understand the language you speak of. Second, even if you're having a hard time communicating, how hard is it to hold up three fingers or write down the number 3 on a piece of paper to indicate the number of stars you want. Finally, as someone with a tattoo, i find it hard to believe that she fell asleep while he tattooed 56 stars on her FACE.

Talk about buyer's remorse. I guess when she saw the look on her dad's face she freaked out and came up with this lame *** story.