Girls.Women & football...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
I turn 60 later this month and it has come to my attention that I have never met a women who really knows football that I didn't like..Not a one...now you take LTN for instance...the first couple of days that I was here,I thought she was a guy...actually,I thought she was the black guy under her name...(this is true)..I figured that this black guy ,who really knew football,wanted his picture up so we could all see what he looked like...see,you have to understand,I miss rotary phones...I'm computer IL-literate...LTN has shown me how to cut and paste...you see how well that has turned out...anyway,LTN knows more football than me...(ergo)...I like her...LTN knows more everything than me...I still like her....over at the CHURCHOFVINNY...there are about five female regulars..most know football.alll want to sleep with Vinny..I find that well................nice.... as for my wife,the sainted Mrs Ibis....she's a mixed bag...she'll laugh like hell when Vinny throws a pick butshe counterbalences that with small niceities...for instance when line dancing was all the craze a while back...never had to learn how...and when Vinny had that 3rd pick against Clewveland...she got up and went and poured me a double....smart attentive women and football...ya gotta love it...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Rofl....A BIG black guy.

But come to think of it, if I were looking for an alter ego, it'd be Darren Woodson. ;)

Stick around, ibis. The CowboyZone has the best core group of female football fans you will find on ANY sports board. Brown Sugar (the one and only original), Sportsbabe, Cowgal, dcowboysgal, dcdallaschick, CowboysPrincess, Woody's Girl, (hope I left no one out, sorry if I did) and lately we stole the Rocky Marciano of lady posters - Kittymama.

I read some of those VT luving posts at the Church - got a kick out of them. But you'll find that hot players are not usually the core of our interest in the game. Similar to the cheerleaders for guys, the eye candy factor is window dressing. Once a year in offseason I do a hot player thread - to get it out of my system - but man for man pro football players aren't exactly the Chippendales - so there has to be some deeper interest than biceps and buns to keep the fires burning. And it's that football is just such a beautiful game.

BTW, there are a LOT of things I know NOTHING about (my husband, an ACTUAL big, black guy) tells me so all the time.) But I'm smart enough not to discuss them on public forums, and why anyone would care about stuff like 'distributed network storage" , I have no idea.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We DO have some exceptional female posters here... very football knowledgeable and not just "rah rah Go Cowboys" types (like Nors) :D

Kudos to the fairer sex...

Kangaroo

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
But I'm smart enough not to discuss them on public forums, and why anyone would care about stuff like 'distributed network storage" , I have no idea.
Distributed network storage :drool (no icon for that lol)

I do not know if watching cheerleaders
boobywiggle_tweetz.gif
ever gets old
023.gif

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
We DO have some exceptional female posters here... very football knowledgeable and not just "rah rah Go Cowboys" types (like Nors) :D

Kudos to the fairer sex...

Ok hon, Redemption.....that just moved you off the top of my list for now. Brain is now in your place.. :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
ibis said:
there are about five female regulars..most know football.alll want to sleep with Vinny....

Not all of us want to sleep with Vinny... I know I don't.... I want Jay Novacek :)

All of us women regulars are football savvy. LTN and BrownSugar being our ring leaders... Some of us, like myself have been watching the boyz since near beginnings... I'm more into the legacy of the boyz... Tom Landry, Staubach, White, Harris, Dandy Don, Dorsett, both Pearsons, etc.

You won't find a stronger bunch of female fans than the ones here..

Oh and LTN... you forgot Gatorgirl

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Ok hon, Redemption.....that just moved you off the top of my list for now. Brain is now in your place.. :D

hypnotist.jpg

Look deep into my eyes...
You are getting very sleepy...
Close your eyes...
Sleeeeeeep....

When You wake you will realize that brainpaint is a great guy and everything he says is the truth and the best advice you have ever heard...you will feel as if he is Jim Jones and you are willing to drink any koolaid he gives you...

You will have an uncontrollable urge to send brainpaint a large check and think nothing of it later when you run out of money.

Oh...and you will put TrickBlue back on the top of your Revenge List.

SNAP!!!!
AWAKE!!!!

So CowboyPrincess....I was wondering if you think this (insert meaningless ramblings) is a great idea.

:D

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
hypnotist.jpg

Close your eyes...
Sleeeeeeep....

When You wake you will realize that brainpaint is a great guy and everything he says is the truth and the best advice you have ever heard...you will feel as if he is Jim Jones and you are willing to drink any koolaid he gives you...

You will have an uncontrollable urge to send brainpaint a large check and think nothing of it later when you run out of money.

SNAP!!!!
AWAKE!!!!

So CowboyPrincess....I was wondering if you think this (insert meaningless ramblings) is a great idea.

lmao...
bounce.gif

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Oh and LTN... you forgot Gatorgirl

Yikes! Sorry GG, and after your tough college football week... to slight you..inexcusable!

trickblue

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Yikes! Sorry GG, and after your tough college football week... to slight you..inexcusable!

I had actually mentioned gatorgirl in my original post to this thread... but realized she doesn't post a whole lot here...

She should rectify that...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
...you might say she was....Zooked!....(ibis heads out the front door.)..faces North,in the General direction of Gainesville,and doesthat silly Gator mouth thing...huumms...The Boys of old Florida....as the mouth opens and closes...GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gators!!!.... ..........................is it me but,as I get older,are those cheerleader skirts getting shorter and shorter...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
hypnotist.jpg

Close your eyes...
Sleeeeeeep....

SNAP!!!!
AWAKE!!!!

The only thing I felt after reading that the first time was lucky to still be employed... I laughed so hard my boss thought I went nuts. I had to tell him I was a bit punch drunk from staying up most the night watching the results... he was cool with that cuz he did too.... a close call. Y'all need to post warnings when you are going to tickle my funny bone. :D

BTW... you are still on top of the list with Trick running a very close second for a little remark from another thread about him pimping me.... Y'all both better watch the sky and your surroundings.. cuz I'm there..somewhere.. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:

*gotta think of something nice...*

CP, you are the smartest, most knowledgable woman football fan Ive met today....

*damn my fast fingers, slow brain self...." :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
*gotta think of something nice...*

CP, you are the smartest, most knowledgable woman football fan Ive met today....

*damn my fast fingers, slow brain self...." :D

You woulda gotten redemption IF you had said something truthful... LTN and BrownSugar can beat me with their mouths closed.... I know quite a bit, but I don't pretend to be their caliber... nice try though :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
hypnotist.jpg

Close your eyes...
Sleeeeeeep....

SNAP!!!!
AWAKE!!!!

Post of the day.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
The only thing I felt after reading that the first time was lucky to still be employed... I laughed so hard my boss thought I went nuts. I had to tell him I was a bit punch drunk from staying up most the night watching the results... he was cool with that cuz he did too.... a close call. Y'all need to post warnings when you are going to tickle my funny bone. :D

BTW... you are still on top of the list with Trick running a very close second for a little remark from another thread about him pimping me.... Y'all both better watch the sky and your surroundings.. cuz I'm there..somewhere.. :D

Did I say he was pimpin you?...I do not remember that....maybe I was sleep typing or something. :D

Oh and I tell you...trick has made people come in my office a few times wondering what I was laughing about.

I think back to the porky's movie when the coach was laughing because of the lassie girl howling and the other person looks at him wondering why he is laughing...the old coach just grabs his stomach and says in an exasperated breath "Gas" LOL

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Did I say he was pimpin you?...I do not remember that....maybe I was sleep typing or something. :D

Oh and I tell you...trick has made people come in my office a few times wondering what I was laughing about.

I think back to the porky's movie when the coach was laughing because of the lassie girl howling and the other person looks at him wondering why he is laughing...the old coach just grabs his stomach and says in an exasperated breath "Gas" LOL

It wasn't you that said it... he did... but suggesting that I wanted Kerry was just a bit more brutal.... :D

I remember that part of the movie... thats about how hard I was laughing at your post... I was thinking... how funny and then I got to the part where you specified me and I lost it....

Both of you get me laughing so hard sometimes that I have to get up and walk away cuz it hurts so much.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Post of the day.

I concur, however at the fear of being ripped by CP, I will claim that is the worst post I have ever read and campaign against it, ultimately gaining support of women everywhere and eventually being nominated for President in 2032 :D