Girls.Women & football...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Did I say he was pimpin you?...I do not remember that....maybe I was sleep typing or something. :D

Oh and I tell you...trick has made people come in my office a few times wondering what I was laughing about.

I think back to the porky's movie when the coach was laughing because of the lassie girl howling and the other person looks at him wondering why he is laughing...the old coach just grabs his stomach and says in an exasperated breath "Gas" LOL

There are a lot of funny people on this board... I laugh out loud all of the time... the sad thing is some of them are trying to be serious...

OK... Porky's was a juvenile, T & A, coming of age extravaganza... but that Lassie scene is still one of the funniest things ever... the desperation of that coach trying to shut her up was hilarious...

3143.GIF

p... p... p... p... p... p... p*nis... tallywhacker... can we just call it a tallywhacker... p... p... p... p*nis is so personal...​

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
There are a lot of funny people on this board... I laugh out loud all of the time... the sad thing is some of them are trying to be serious...

OK... Porky's was a juvenile, T & A, coming of age extravaganza... but that Lassie scene is still one of the funniest things ever... the desperation of that coach trying to shut her up was hilarious...

3143.GIF

p... p... p... p... p... p... p*nis... tallywhacker... can we just call it a tallywhacker... p... p... p... p*nis is so personal...​

I agree...it is not a masterpiece of film but Porky's is still a great comedy movie to watch.