Give a Movie Quote without Giving Away the Name of the Movie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"My name is Lester Burnham. This is my neighborhood. This is my street. This is my life. I am 42 years old and in less then a year I will be dead."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I never did like the idea of sitting on newspapers. I did it once and all the headlines came off on my white pants. On the level! It actually happened. Nobody bought a paper that day. They just followed me around over town and read the news on the seat of my pants."

^ From one of my favorite classic movies

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS! You blew it up! Ah, <expletive> you! ******** you all to hell!"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"These people don't dream about being rich. They dream about being able to watch their kids swim in a pool without having to worry that they'll have to have a hysterectomy before the age of 20."

Not sure why I did not think of this one BEFORE my last post, lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"These people don't dream about being rich. They dream about being able to watch their kids swim in a pool without having to worry that they'll have to have a hysterectomy before the age of 20."

Not sure why I did not think of this one BEFORE my last post, lol.
Same actress?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.