nobody

Reaction score
InsecureGenuineBigmouthbass-small.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the GD refrigerator. Eatin up all the food. All the chitlins. All the pig's feet. All the collard greens. All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins. I like pigs feet.
:laugh::flagwave:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Every piece of this is a man's <expletive>. They called this war a cloud over the land but they made the weather. .Then they stand in in the rain and say '<EXPLETIVE>! It's raining!'

^ Just one of several excellently delivered lines that 100% convinced me this actress would win Best Supporting Actress for this movie. And she did.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
“It's Christmas Eve! It's... it's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we... we... we smile a little easier, we... w-w-we... we... we year a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be!”

“There are people who are having trouble making their miracle happen; there are people who don't have enough to eat, there are people who are cold, you can go out and say hello to these people. You can take an old blanket out of the closet and go to them and say 'Here!', you can make them a sandwich and say 'oh by the way... here!'.”

“We're gonna need champagne for 250 people, and send the stuff that you send to me. Don't send the stuff that I send to other people.”