Give Dak $20 million per year and make the rest incentives

Nav22

Reaction score
Alex, I'll take " what will make dakslobbers cry for $1000"
Lowly troglodyte can’t even spell “slobberer.”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

This is the anti-Dak side, people. Average IQ: aeresol can.

I’m just glad they’re so outspoken so they can keep exposing themselves.

Qcard

Reaction score
Lowly troglodyte can’t even spell “slobberer.”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

This is the anti-Dak side, people. Average IQ: aeresol can.

I’m just glad they’re so outspoken so they can keep exposing themselves.
Dak Haters have been looking for a galvanizing dog whistle "Dak Slobberer" or "Dak Stan" or "Dink a Dak" but none have stuck.

They don't understand Dak Hater is so catchy because it's ...wait for it.....it's.TRUE!

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet you don’t spend much time watching Jeopardy. Lol. Jersey Shore or Housewives of Las Vegas probably
What gave it away???

Was it the fact that the idiot can’t even spell “slobberer”?
:lmao2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Serious question for three Dak doubters/haters or whatever word you want to use.

Do you think Dak salary has been fair the first 4 years in the league..... as the starting QB of America's Team...... which was less than backups make?
Draft pick salaries are slotted basically by draft posistion. Obviously if he was drafted earlier he would have been maing more in his first contract. Also don't forget he could have had a HUGE jump in salary last year (plus 25 million or more, depending on the offer) and he turned it down,

So yes, his salary was fair.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Serious question for three Dak doubters/haters or whatever word you want to use.

Do you think Dak salary has been fair the first 4 years in the league..... as the starting QB of America's Team...... which was less than backups make?
There’s a portion of the Dak Hater Club that wouldn’t want Dak as our QB if he played for free.

I’m not joking

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I don't think most here expect to see Dak go anywhere. He's smart enough to know he is the luckiest man in football to be the Cowboys quarterback.
But he's just not ready for big money, and perhaps by incentivizing his contract, he can get the big money while getting better. He deserves more than he's been paid, but he's just not at the point at which he deserves to automatically receive the big money when he has failed to deliver so often.
SO, guarantee him $20 million per year for two years, and give him an additional $5 million for winning the division. Give him an additional $2 million for each playoff win if he starts and wins. And $6 million if he wins the Super Bowl as the starter.
Dak seems to believe that he is entitled to a huge contract, but he hasn't earned one.
I just think it's only fair that he be given the opportunity to earn what he's asking for while showing us that he isn't out for a free ride.
This would eliminate the statistical battle, and put the onus on him to deliver.
I think it's fair.
Make it all incentive!!! Dak will sign it for sure then

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What has he done to deserve it?

Nothing but be carried by the no 1 offline and HB and Coop...but his talent base is soooo low once defense takes away Zeke(15million a year) and Coop(20 million a year) he starts doing his Deer in the Headlights dance.

EXlrqkFWAAIDk0-

Kwyn

Reaction score
This is on a par with My "Let's befriend Bigfoot and make Him a DT" idea.
Gold

Same guy is probably the one who posted a thread about finding a Mahomesberry Bush where you pluck one in the late rounds, plant it, and a year later have a Super Bowl MVP.

morat1959

Reaction score
Nothing but be carried by the no 1 offline and HB and Coop...but his talent base is soooo low once defense takes away Zeke(15million a year) and Coop(20 million a year) he starts doing his Deer in the Headlights dance.

EXlrqkFWAAIDk0-
I’d move Foles ahead of Winston and put Dak in at 3. Winston to 4. I also rank Dalton ahead of several 1s in the league.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Don't be a hypocrite bro.

You hated Romo..

And yet, here you are still a Cowboys fan.

You endured 10 years of Romo, I think us "Dak haters" can endure one or two more years of Dak.

We'll be here long after Dak, trust me.

What the hell are you talking about "bro" ...... I love Romo.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
There’s a portion of the Dak Hater Club that wouldn’t want Dak as our QB if he played for free.

I’m not joking

So is there a Dak Hater Club??

The vast majority of negative posts relating to Dak focus on whether he's worth a short $35/$38m contract which due to the amount and inability to spread the cost over a longer period would mean Cap inflexibility.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So is there a Dak Hater Club??

The vast majority of negative posts relating to Dak focus on whether he's worth a short $35/$38m contract which due to the amount and inability to spread the cost over a longer period would mean Cap inflexibility.
There a few, a small few, who understand cap dynamics enough to make this argument, but those who do don’t generally post with any degree of emotion.

I wouldn’t even call them “haters”

For the vast majority of Dak Haters, they hated Dak when he was on his rookie deal.

Those run of the mill haters either don’t like his playstyle or even his personality. A few of them are also among the deluded who think that all-pro QB’s are a dime a dozens and we should just go out and get a couple.

For the small minority I was referring to in my post, the ones who would be Dak Haters if he played for free, ... well, the contract stuff is nothing more than a pretext.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I don't think most here expect to see Dak go anywhere. He's smart enough to know he is the luckiest man in football to be the Cowboys quarterback.
But he's just not ready for big money, and perhaps by incentivizing his contract, he can get the big money while getting better. He deserves more than he's been paid, but he's just not at the point at which he deserves to automatically receive the big money when he has failed to deliver so often.
SO, guarantee him $20 million per year for two years, and give him an additional $5 million for winning the division. Give him an additional $2 million for each playoff win if he starts and wins. And $6 million if he wins the Super Bowl as the starter.
Dak seems to believe that he is entitled to a huge contract, but he hasn't earned one.
I just think it's only fair that he be given the opportunity to earn what he's asking for while showing us that he isn't out for a free ride.
This would eliminate the statistical battle, and put the onus on him to deliver.
I think it's fair.

How dumb are you guys? Market value is market value this is getting ABSURD.

20 Mil? You have lost your mind. Watson and Mahomes (yes, better than Dak, no argument) will get over 40 and you think he's gonna take less than 35? Learn how markets work, not your fantasy world.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think the Players Association frowns on waterboardingo_O which is about the only way we'd get Dak to sign that contract :laugh:

I think you have to do worse than water boarding to make them sign that deal. Maybe water boarding with Brian Stelter in the backgrounder.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Draft pick salaries are slotted basically by draft posistion. Obviously if he was drafted earlier he would have been maing more in his first contract. Also don't forget he could have had a HUGE jump in salary last year (plus 25 million or more, depending on the offer) and he turned it down,

So yes, his salary was fair.

Nope. I really need you to understand how NFL contracts work before trying to speak about them. That is simply not true.