Give Dalton a chance

Reaction score
If he's not starting by week 3-4. Season over. Dak is not it.

Risen was the first to say it, and guys like Pappy, Willie and Capt have been consistent in saying we need to rid ourselves of him.

For now Dalton is the answer

#DontpayDak

It would be the height of stupidity to have Dalton on the roster this year and not give him a chance. I would understand if Dak was the killing it out there but he's absolutely not and the search needs to begin,,, if Dak turns it around then fine bit I'm not seeing it yet.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Boy so shook he resorts to making stuff up ...... Like I would think a photoshoping SOFT boy like you would actually fight :laugh:

Now make sure you respond 3 or 4 times ****** :lmao2:

Hey, where you at? I hope you didn't run off, I know those short chubby legs can't move that well.

:lmao:

Boy been silent for a couple years, I threw those pictures at you now I can't get you to shut up :lmao2:

If It wasn't you, you wouldn't be responding so much trying to convince everyone the photos are not you. But yet the mods tell me you reported me :laugh:

#DontpayDak

lockster

Reaction score
I know infinitely more football than you. There was an easy 30 points out there last night. The Rams defense isn't special at all.

Dak was horrendous. He just can't pull the trigger when it's not a designed throw. He looks at one guy, then dumps down if he doesn't like it. He can throw the deep sideline route because it requires no thought. But windows over the middle that aren't his first read are almost impossible. He doesn't have the confidence to do it unless guys are running free, so he pulls the ball down, gets Fred Flintstone feet, and takes the sack. And in the red zone, he may be one of the worst QBs in the NFL.

They call a dumbed-down offense for him for a reason. Romo didn't run this high school offense. McCarthy uses far more intricate plays than what you saw last night. I think Moore told McCarthy basically "look, this is what he can do", so McCarthy is letting him call the plays right now.

Dak could not dream of running the offense Farve and Rodgers did, so McCarthy is taking a back seat. FOR NOW.

I hope he finds a rhythm, but last night was the same old Dak. When the other team stinks or is not into it, he can shine, but when the Cowboys need him to carry them, he just can't.
We just can't build a good enough team to win like we need to with dak. Let's move On and try to find a legitimate QB.

Them

Reaction score
...?....Dalton will get his chance if Dak should be injured...or when the game is won and Dak goes out....or maybe if Dak just gets weary!...lol