Glazer: Cowboys LT Tyron Smith (ankle) will play, LG Tyler Smith (hamstring) won't play Week 1

nathanlt

Reaction score
I think that TJ Bass is a better backup for Tyler than Asim Richards is for Tyrone. Steele is available this game, right????

Reactions: CWR

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Can someone just confirm who is the official back up with only left guard being replaced? We have a lot of flex in those backups.

Gambit

Reaction score
Good now we know. Time for rueage is over. Let's go.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Is it safe to say that Tyler is now our strongest lineman? Never really heard the current team talk about it, just who is the fastest. Tyron has lost some stuff but still a beast when healthy. Zack’s specialty is technique. Wouldn’t consider it Steele, and definitely not Biadasz. Larry was probably still the strongest one on the line until he left but he’s also a first ballot HOFer.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't even make sense. Let's try this with other players.

I think Cooper is a better backup for Dak than Brooks is for Brandon Cooks.

See, doesn't make sense at all.
Believe me and I am going by the coaches. Chuma is better and certainly more trusted then Bass, undrafted free agent.

nathanlt

Reaction score
It means that he doesn't know Tyron's name and doesn't follow Steele very closely.
It means that I had a typo for Tyron.... and that I knew Steele was injured last season, but was unsure of his status, since he didn't play that much in preseason. Yes, I could have looked at other websites and bypassed the welcoming comments, but I just wanted a quick answer. Thanks to all! Glad to know that Steele is available if Tyron aggravates his injury in the first quarter, now back to work for me.

rambo2

Reaction score
It means that I had a typo for Tyron.... and that I knew Steele was injured last season, but was unsure of his status, since he didn't play that much in preseason. Yes, I could have looked at other websites and bypassed the welcoming comments, but I just wanted a quick answer. Thanks to all! Glad to know that Steele is playing, now back to work.
Sorry, I just have a thing when people call him Tyrone.