RELEASED Glazer: Garrett Officially Gone

CB61

Reaction score
Yeah but if we let him go back we'll lose all the time we invested in him being a special teams coach. He needs another nine years, maybe more.

Don't worry about the penalties on every single special teams play. He's the next Joe Avezzano.
Well I'm pretty sure that the Cowboys have already said that's official he's going back to the scouting Department can't remember where I read it but it was just two days ago and that reporting could be very well wrong

pansophy

Reaction score
from everything I've heard the players love him. The only ones bad-mouthing him are TO and Dez.

One guy had a problem at every single stop, the other one had a double-digit IQ and had to get picked up for work everyday.
I'm not sure Romo or Beasley loved him much either.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm not sure Romo or Beasley loved him much either.

Beasley wasn't a fan of the front office. He said they decided who got balls thrown their way. I haven't heard anything about Romo.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Dear Jason,

It was with much sadness for us but joy for you that I learned that you will be moving on from coaching the Dallas Cowboys. It’s been such a pleasure to watch your teams scratch and claw for the past ten years. Your mentorship was invaluable to the team and even us on this forum. When you were first hired, and I knew that even us could become a much better human beings by observing and following the example you set each day in inspiring your players.

My family have already expressed their disappointment that they won’t have the chance to at least prove yourself one more year, and I know that our football team will miss your leadership as an enthusiastic and motivational coach.

I hope the years ahead are filled with wonderful new adventures for you, your wife, your kids, and your extended family. Congratulations on your tenure and thanks again for the advice and support you’ve given us all over the years.

Onward and upward,

The Cowboys Zone

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
from everything I've heard the players love him. The only ones bad-mouthing him are TO and Dez.

One guy had a problem at every single stop, the other one had a double-digit IQ and had to get picked up for work everyday.
Some fans seem to think changing coaches is about anger and retaliation when it’s really just a business decision intended to upgrade talent.

pansophy

Reaction score
Beasley wasn't a fan of the front office. He said they decided who got balls thrown their way. I haven't heard anything about Romo.
Just have to listen to him during the broadcast and wait for him to talk about how we have been bad at situational football for a long time.

pansophy

Reaction score
Just have to listen to him during the broadcast and wait for him to talk about how we have been bad at situational football for a long time.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dear Jason,

It was with much sadness for us but joy for you that I learned that you will be moving on from coaching the Dallas Cowboys. It’s been such a pleasure to watch your teams scratch and claw for the past ten years. Your mentorship was invaluable to the team and even us on this forum. When you were first hired, and I knew that even us could become a much better human beings by observing and following the example you set each day in inspiring your players.

My family have already expressed their disappointment that they won’t have the chance to at least prove yourself one more year, and I know that our football team will miss your leadership as an enthusiastic and motivational coach.

I hope the years ahead are filled with wonderful new adventures for you, your wife, your kids, and your extended family. Congratulations on your tenure and thanks again for the advice and support you’ve given us all over the years.

Onward and upward,

The Cowboys Zone
giphy.gif

Cowfan75

Reaction score
As excited as I am that the Garrett Era is officially dead, I'm still holding my breath to find out who is next, especially after reading Jerry's idiotic farewell love letter to Jason.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Dear Jason,

Onward and upward,

The Cowboys Zone
Ya no...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder how come the jones boys have said nothing yet? What about cowboys.com?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dear Jason,

Onward and upward,

The Cowboys Zone
Lmao, dont include all us in that...Im glad he is gone, and didnt learn a damn thing from him

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Well if you use a little common sense, no one currently with the cowboys can say
anything negative about JG, as he is loved by the big bosses , the 2 jones boys, and maybe whole jones family.
So it would be pretty stupid to say anything negative about him.

And it is rare that any player on any team talks crap about their current HC, even if it looks like he is on the way out. There may be clause in their contract about saying negative stuff about team or any member of the team.

So even if JG is not HC now they still cant or wont say what they really think.
I imagine some players did like him as a person or coach, and some did not, but they cant say what they
really think.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lmao, dont include all us in that...Im glad he is gone, and didnt learn a damn thing from him
I learned a bunch of stuff that you should not do if your HC ! And some that you should but he didnt do.