RELEASED Glazer: Garrett Officially Gone

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dear Jason,

It was with much sadness for us but joy for you that I learned that you will be moving on from coaching the Dallas Cowboys. It’s been such a pleasure to watch your teams scratch and claw for the past ten years. Your mentorship was invaluable to the team and even us on this forum. When you were first hired, and I knew that even us could become a much better human beings by observing and following the example you set each day in inspiring your players.

My family have already expressed their disappointment that they won’t have the chance to at least prove yourself one more year, and I know that our football team will miss your leadership as an enthusiastic and motivational coach.

I hope the years ahead are filled with wonderful new adventures for you, your wife, your kids, and your extended family. Congratulations on your tenure and thanks again for the advice and support you’ve given us all over the years.

Onward and upward,

The Cowboys Zone
giphy.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Beasley wasn't a fan of the front office. He said they decided who got balls thrown their way. I haven't heard anything about Romo.
This is probably true. I think the jones boys would say things, like lets get the ball to Dez, Amari, witten more, I want to see them get more targets.
So then JG would tell play caller and maybe Dak to do that.
That is why in one game amari had 12 targets and 2 catches.
If your the coach or play caller, you have to adapt to the way the game is playing out, and if that guy isnt making the catches, or is heavily covered, go elsewhere.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

The writing apparently is on the wall for Jason Garrett, but he refuses to read it. Despite the Dallas Cowboys making it clear they’re moving on from the head coach, Garrett has remained around the team’s facilities, FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer reported Sunday afternoon. It sounds like a very strange situation, one that has lingered on after initial reports of the Cowboys firing multiple coaches. Garret’s contract with the Cowboys expires Jan. 14, thus Dallas technically doesn’t need to “fire” the 53-year-old.

Try making sense of this: “Never seen anything like it,” Glazer said. “Because Jason Garrett, they’ve gone to him now multiple times this week to say, ‘OK, you’re out as the head coach.’ And he says, ‘Hold on, don’t do it yet, I still want to be considered for this.’ And every time they do it, say, ‘We’re moving on, we’re starting to interview other people’ … They have to tell Jason Garrett, ‘No, you’re gone, we’re moving on.’ “Never seen anything like it.”

So evidently he wants to interview with the other coaches !! lol Maybe now they see how ******** he is.
They may have to tell the new coach that JG is still here, and will be wandering around , and sitting in on meetings, just ignore him lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This is probably true. I think the jones boys would say things, like lets get the ball to Dez, Amari, witten more, I want to see them get more targets.
So then JG would tell play caller and maybe Dak to do that.
That is why in one game amari had 12 targets and 2 catches.
If your the coach or play caller, you have to adapt to the way the game is playing out, and if that guy isnt making the catches, or is heavily covered, go elsewhere.

Hey can we say that black cat in your avatar brought us luck again?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If thats what garret was doing, that's just messed up.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley wasn't a fan of the front office. He said they decided who got balls thrown their way. I haven't heard anything about Romo.

he should than k the front office for 2016 then, because that’s the season that made his stock rise

Dre11

Reaction score
You were fine with losing a good coach? Interesting. Why dont you stop lying?

why don't you pay attention, I said a few times I'm fine either way, because until Jerry change it doesn't matter who comes here. soon as the same issues crop up , like the players not doing their jobs , you'll be crying again.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We came to bury him, not praise him.
Yo are, mostly, like the bloodthirsty Parisians of the French Revolution!
Compose yourselves, you rogues, Arizona conservatives and ne'redowells!
Have some dignity for the departed!