Glenn "stretch" destroying Jaylon Smith

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nonsense. A professional receiver has to make that catch. Passes are NOT always in the easy spots.
exactly. Larry Fitzgerald makes THAT catch each week...trust me. NO EXCUSES. We didn't execute the plan early. We gave the mo over to GB fast and never recovered. THE D bears the brunt of it though. TO ALLOW A FAIRLY MUNDANE RUNNER LIKE Aaron Jones the room they gave him,is why we lost. We over ran him time and time again Our dline ran themselves out of the play. They used our aggressiveness against us. I predicted this before the game started. We are too aggressive on D.Too many uncovered running backs open...WHICH tells me its scheme related.

Rayman70

Reaction score
when you are an undisciplined team during the week at practice,and practice that way, the results should be predictable. This game is played between the ears.

visionary

Reaction score
lololololol

Look at his lower body. He had to do a reverse 180 to his left for the ball to hit his hands. Most receivers have that ball fly behind their body. Can't tell if you people are blind or that invested in Dak.

The whole field is in front of the WR, why the heck throw behind him unless you’re inaccurate

Rayman70

Reaction score
The whole field is in front of the WR, why the heck throw behind him unless you’re inaccurate
should have been caught,PERIOD. This is not NARNIA where every pass is perfection. THIS IS THE NFL. YOU MAKE THAT PLAY.

Reaction score
Guys like OBJ, Julio, Hopkins, Fitzgerald, AJ Green, Devonte Adams and many others make that catch that ball in their sleep.

But because Dak threw the ball, theres no way we can expect Cooper to catch it. It's too hard for him. Too much work.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This is the NFL. YOU MAKE THAT PASS ACCURATELY!

Am I doing this right?
Sounds great. LOL..BUT MAN..Mahommes doesn't even hit everyone in stride...lmao...but Cooper wants paid..you catch it..

Rayman70

Reaction score
So does Dak.

And WRs drop passes as well. MY GOD the excuses for Dak here.
no..he played poorly early on. Did you also happen to recall the dimes he dropped in the second half? IF you gonna mention the bad, you cannot omit the good. He carried the team late...with little help.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spirited podcast with Glenn "stretch" Smith and Matt Mosley.

Some highlights from Doomsday podcast:

* Jaylon Smith has reverted back to his rookie year of bad angles and poor football instincts.

* Teams are using Rams rushing model against Cowboys. This entails: Dallas 1 tech DT getting upfield with DE going wide. This creates a gap the RB can run thru. What makes this deadly for Cowboys is LB (especially Jaylon Smith) are taking bad angles at RB and DB don't support run well.

* Dak Prescott body language on sideline has changed and Glenn thinks he is feeling pressure of contract situation. Says that ball that was thrown slightly behind Cooper (went for Int) has to be completed 100 out of 100 times if he is gonna get paid franchise money. Says its an easy throw with tons of time. Just needs to step into it and throw simple post and its TD.

* Dallas defensive coaches got out-schemed. This included Ben Bloom & Kris Richard.

I would want to be Glenn when Ben Bloom finds out about this.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never got the Jaylon Smith thing. He was so obviously not 100% even last year. The extension made no sense. It was done for feelz more than anything.

He's a decent player post injury. Nothing more. I'd have used him in a pass rush role and found another LB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
no..he played poorly early on. Did you also happen to recall the dimes he dropped in the second half? IF you gonna mention the bad, you cannot omit the good. He carried the team late...with little help.

Yes, I'm very glad Dak started playing well when we were already 3 TDs behind. That's fantastic. That absolves him of the hole he helped put us in early with boneheaded plays.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yes, I'm very glad Dak started playing well when we were already 3 TDs behind. That's fantastic. That absolves him of the hole he helped put us in early with boneheaded plays.
NO LOL..I get it. But listen, It was a true team loss. Examining the whole game, the defense dug us a hole and Dak had to pass a ton to dig us out.