GM Jerry Jones heard your concerns, hard at work tonight

Eddie

Reaction score
No one wants to win more than Jerry Jones wanting his way.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I believe Jerry does want to win another SB more than anything.

Jerry is going to Jerry though. The reason he doesn't give total control to a "real GM" is the same reason he sticks with Garrett, will stick with Dak and why Moore will become the HC for ten years at least after Garrett is finally gone. He found them. They're his guys. They will validate his knowledge of how to build a team.

Hiring an experienced GM with skins on the wall to win him a championship would be like buying the giant teddy bear for your girl at the fair instead of knocking over those milk bottles yourself. Sure the girl is happy but you know the real deal.... I can't really fault him for that. If it was me, I might really want to win that teddy bear as much as anyone but not be willing to buy it or to pay someone with a more accurate fastball to do it for me.

At least he has made an effort to surround himself with better people

kskboys

Reaction score

Jerry is going to Jerry though. The reason he doesn't give total control to a "real GM" is the same reason he sticks with Garrett, will stick with Dak and why Moore will become the HC for ten years at least after Garrett is finally gone. He found them. They're his guys. They will validate his knowledge of how to build a team.

Hiring an experienced GM with skins on the wall to win him a championship would be like buying the giant teddy bear for your girl at the fair instead of knocking over those milk bottles yourself. Sure the girl is happy but you know the real deal.... I can't really fault him for that. If it was me, I might really want to win that teddy bear as much as anyone but not be willing to buy it or to pay someone with a more accurate fastball to do it for me.

If he wants to win more than anything, then he would turn this mess over to a football guy.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If he wants to win more than anything, then he would turn this mess over to a football guy.

The HE is the key word. Wouldn't mean as much to him if somebody else won it for him.

Not saying it's right or wrong.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Find me a man who wants to win more than him.

D10hNgwWkAEwEK9.jpg

Jerry is all hat and no cattle.

rags747

Reaction score
The Greatest, Jerry Jones! Screw all of u Haters, we don’t have time for your negative leanings. So sorry and Ty...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

I used to be half joking :) when I said that Moore would be the next head coach. now It seems real possible...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This whole thread ————> waaaaaaaaahhh! Lol

And with a yawn, I bid you all a goodnight.

GMO415

Reaction score
As long as Jerry is alive, you're stuck with him.
Learn it
Love it
Live it

morat1959

Reaction score
The 'worst GM in the history of the NFL' has the most wins over the past 20 years. How does that happen?
I know it hasn't translated into many playoff wins and super bowls, but still, you may not like him but he is a really good owner and a good GM.
Gone!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Correct, which means he doesn't want to win it that badly!!!!!!

You're missing the point. HE wants to win it. Not somebody else while he watches.

Kinda like the backup QB who never took a snap all season but still gets a ring just like the starter who actually did win the SB.
They both won the SB but not really.

Hiring a football man who then won a SB would be a win for the franchise and for you and me. Not for Jerry though.