GM rankings per NFL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
In all fairness. 7-1 was beating up on some bad teams minus 2. I know what you are saying but this team needs to learn how to win when it matters. Its not on Dak its not on anyone specifically, but this team needs to learn how to stop playing down to opponents. That team looked ill prepared and like they didnt even want to be there against San Fran. It was brutal to watch. Gregory laughing after the penalty and I knew they had no shot.
Fact check. For the record we were never 7-1.

dckid

Reaction score
Lol! I'm a lifelong fan since 74 ....Jerry won us 3 SBs. What more do you and all the other spoiled fans want. ..........tell me, what do you want!!
This proves you are a troll. Jerry didnt win us anything. Jerry has made one good move his whole ownership tenure and that was hiring Jimmy Johnson and then he made the worst move of his tenure firing Jimmy. Jerry world should be a shrine to Jimmy.
I want my organization to be competitive. I don't want to be lumped with the Lions and Washington team to be the only three franchises to not make a championship game since 1995.
This is a not Americas team anymore, the emperor has not clothes. 89-93 was where Jimmy performed the organizational reboot and Jerry has been living off the fumes since then.
He is not fit to be a GM, I wish he would sell and take his 7 billion with him. He does not want to win. He does not care about trying to win a Super Bowl.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was replying to someone. Regardless. They were beating up on bad teams. lol.
For the record two of those wins going 6-1 were against playoff teams , the Eagles and Patriots. And a 3rd win against Chargers. None which would be considered bad teams IMO.

As a matter of fact I’d only argue the Giants and Panthers were bad teams. And Carolina was 3-0 when we faced them . The other win was against the 8-9 Vikings . Not a real bad team either. Just saying!

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
For the record two of those wins going 6-1 were against playoff teams , the Eagles and Patriots. And a 3rd win against Chargers. None which would be considered bad teams IMO.

As a matter of fact I’d only argue the Giants and Panthers were bad teams. And Carolina was 3-0 when we faced them . The other win was against the 8-9 Vikings . Not a real bad team either. Just saying!
LOL. So they beat up a bad Eagles team. the Chargers, and Patriots. Who were ALL bounced in the first round of the playoffs lol. But sure. Cowboys are the best.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL. So they beat up a bad Eagles team. the Chargers, and Patriots. Who were ALL bounced in the first round of the playoffs lol. But sure. Cowboys are the best.
That’s not what I said. I was countering your statement which was all of those wins were against bad teams.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
In all fairness. 7-1 was beating up on some bad teams minus 2. I know what you are saying but this team needs to learn how to win when it matters. Its not on Dak its not on anyone specifically, but this team needs to learn how to stop playing down to opponents. That team looked ill prepared and like they didnt even want to be there against San Fran. It was brutal to watch. Gregory laughing after the penalty and I knew they had no shot.

You dont get to minus 2. This team needs to learn a lot of things. Until we fix the line and stop featuring Zeke, the offense will struggle to be consistent.

Not going to beat many good teams leading the NFL in penalties.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You dont get to minus 2. This team needs to learn a lot of things. Until we fix the line and stop featuring Zeke, the offense will struggle to be consistent.

Not going to beat many good teams leading the NFL in penalties.
The line(s) both need to be fixed or this team will continue to get gashed on the ground, and in the playoffs thats a huge problem. Zeke needs to sit down, unfortunately the guys in the owners suite wont allow that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who in the hell cares about GM rankings? Doesn't the product on the field reflect that?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The line(s) both need to be fixed or this team will continue to get gashed on the ground, and in the playoffs thats a huge problem. Zeke needs to sit down, unfortunately the guys in the owners suite wont allow that.

Yep, both lines. Not going to take one year of one offseason.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought he was the worst one.....I heard it hear, so it must be true.

Typically, being the 16th best at your job in a league of 32 GMs would get you fired after a tenure of 30+ years. Jerry and Son have the ultimate form of job security.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This proves you are a troll. Jerry didnt win us anything. Jerry has made one good move his whole ownership tenure and that was hiring Jimmy Johnson and then he made the worst move of his tenure firing Jimmy. Jerry world should be a shrine to Jimmy.
I want my organization to be competitive. I don't want to be lumped with the Lions and Washington team to be the only three franchises to not make a championship game since 1995.
This is a not Americas team anymore, the emperor has not clothes. 89-93 was where Jimmy performed the organizational reboot and Jerry has been living off the fumes since then.
He is not fit to be a GM, I wish he would sell and take his 7 billion with him. He does not want to win. He does not care about trying to win a Super Bowl.
Jerry hired Jimmy....hmmm, so you admit that he won us 3 SBs? Lol!! Looks like you're the troll....sthu

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Any fan defending our owner isn’t a good fan of the Cowboys. As a matter of fact they are part of the problem.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any fan defending our owner isn’t a good fan of the Cowboys. As a matter of fact they are part of the problem.
He's your owner....you're still a fan of HIS team....that makes you part of the problem....a real man wouldn't support a team owned and run by a person that he dislikes.....