GMF ripped Prescott

XXLMike

Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

When we are back to beating up on bottom feeders

My3Sons

Reaction score
Dak played a good game on the road against a good team. So better than I thought that I would see.

With that said, he always makes critical mistakes. How could he not put his head down a run into the end zone at that moment? Total bonehead.

Delay of game??? Dak is back to directing too much before the snap. You cannot do that. Total bonehead

You just cannot take a sack in that moment at the end. Total bonehead with an assist to Terrance "turnstile" Steele

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

yeah, its monday after a cowboys loss and all the mediots are jumping over one another to criticize the cowboys....why am I not surprised.
and here you are a Giants fan who is jumping on the bandwagon..

btw, not too late for you to come out of the closet and tell us truly who you root for.