GMF ripped Prescott

Surfguy

Reaction score
Thankfully, Dak didn’t snap his ankle while stepping out of bounds!

Dre11

Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
He's soft? Yet did they ommit him actually trying to leap over defenders for a yd. Stop listening ro these idiots.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

Jeff Saturday? Do you mean Shaun O'Hara?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes Dak. That can not happen. Awareness is the key. Not his heart or whatever Saturday (or O’Hara on NFLN) said.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Dak played a remarkable game but yeah that play was a miss. A for the effort but the execution just wasn’t there. It’s a similar mistake to your TE just not going quite hard enough on the pick play.

There were issues with the officiating in this game but the cowboys also lost because they didn’t do enough of the little thing….the littlest of little things well enough.

Jarntt

Reaction score
So you are saying stepping out of bounds without any contact....was a good play.....mkay.
Who said that? Who even alluded to that?

Is it the inability to read on your part or the fact that the opinion stated by the OP that Dak stepping out of bounds was weak and looked soft/gutless is so dumb that you know you can’t defend it, so you instead try to pretend that it isn’t the topic and that I or anyone else even 1% inferred stepping out was a good play, because only an absolute moron or person with their head in the sand would think it was on purpose.

he was trying to turn the corner as best he could. Running with a helmet on and trying to get that perfect angle when you know a guy is trying to beat you to the edge is not easy. it wasn’t a designed run. The play broke down and he he took off for the corner and came within a few inches of making an absolutely huge play that was the 100% opposite of soft.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I thought Dak played a really good game overall. He was a large part of the reason why we were even in the game and also a contributing factor of why were in a bad spot in the end.

I think it’s a lame take by Saturday to question Dak’s grit near the sideline on that play when we just watched him get flipped, head-over-heels in the air at the 2-yard line trying to dive into the endzone on an earlier drive.

That said, it was a boneheaded play. It’s always something with Dak, just like it’s always something with Kirk Cousins.

Dak fans need to come to grips; he does dumb things on the field. FULL STOP. Whether it be not throwing the ball away and taking an untimely sack, throwing it into triple coverage underneath, or not getting the ball snapped off in time.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the problem yesterday

Just too many mistakes that causes Dallas to lose these games all the time...they just can't seem to overcome their own mistakes...

Jarntt

Reaction score
Dak played a remarkable game but yeah that play was a miss. A for the effort but the execution just wasn’t there. It’s a similar mistake to your TE just not going quite hard enough on the pick play.

There were issues with the officiating in this game but the cowboys also lost because they didn’t do enough of the little thing….the littlest of little things well enough.
I don’t agree with that. I love Olsen as a commentator but I think he was off on a few things yesterday and that being one of them. If Fergusons job was to pick he would have continued across the middle and carried his man into the defender as well. He cut in and cut back out to the corner. I’m not even sure which TE was the primary target of the two. I think Schoonmaker just ran his route a few inches too shallow.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said that? Who even alluded to that?

Is it the inability to read on your part or the fact that the opinion stated by the OP that Dak stepping out of bounds was weak and looked soft/gutless is so dumb that you know you can’t defend it, so you instead try to pretend that it isn’t the topic and that I or anyone else even 1% inferred stepping out was a good play, because only an absolute moron or person with their head in the sand would think it was on purpose.

he was trying to turn the corner as best he could. Running with a helmet on and trying to get that perfect angle when you know a guy is trying to beat you to the edge is not easy. it wasn’t a designed run. The play broke down and he he took off for the corner and came within a few inches of making an absolutely huge play that was the 100% opposite of soft.
Good thing hes a professional ....elite...nfl qb.

Look dont blame me if you didnt state your case clearly the first time. No need to get nasty.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one should. They are terrible. Kyle Brant is just as bad as Stephen A.
I think it’s hilarious that people get sucked in by this stuff and waste their lives watching it and then spread their ‘outrage’ anywhere they can.

All the while not realizing that they’re being manipulated.

CWR

Reaction score

Yeah well that conflicts with him going head on for the endzone and colliding into multiple defenders flipping forward and sacrificing his body. IN THE VERY SAME GAME.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak played a good game on the road against a good team. So better than I thought that I would see.

With that said, he always makes critical mistakes. How could he not put his head down a run into the end zone at that moment? Total bonehead.

Delay of game??? Dak is back to directing too much before the snap. You cannot do that. Total bonehead

You just cannot take a sack in that moment at the end. Total bonehead with an assist to Terrance "turnstile" Steele
Dak is one of the dumbest QBs in football. He can’t do too much. Most of his plays the last 3 weeks, he’s just breaking pocket and teams aren’t game planning for it, like they used to in his early days. It’s basically streetball. Wait for his typical collapse.