GMF ripped Prescott

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the problem yesterday

Just too many mistakes that causes Dallas to lose these games all the time...they just can't seem to overcome their own mistakes...
So sick of seeing this.

He wasn't the solution either and when you are paid 40+ a year, you better be part of the solution.

I've seen Brady have rough games, play like crap all game, and turn it on in the 4th to deliver a game winning drive.

I would rather have a QB that plays more consistently and is a finisher.

When I see a close game in the 4th, I know mistakes are about to start.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So sick of seeing this.

He wasn't the solution either and when you are paid 40+ a year, you better be part of the solution.

I've seen Brady have rough games, play like crap all game, and turn it on in the 4th to deliver a game winning drive.

there are 17 QBs who make 30M or more. not all will be part of the solution. and that's the market. it is what it is. you have to pay to play, else you are Chicago Bears or AZ cardinals.

and you can't compare and complain about Dak not being Brady. its an insult to Brady. he is the Goat. we know Dak is not elite, so why complain? where is it going to get you? and you can't just dial 1-800-ELITE-QB and order one. I checked on Amazon and they didn't have any neither and Amazon is got everything a-z.

and so how do you build a team that can win with a non-elite QB. Philly did it last year and came close. SF made it to NFCCG with a non-elite QB. and for that it takes a better team and a good coach. yesterday's loss wasn't Dak's fault. that we all agree. he did put the team in position to win. we can all agree on that, then the team had a brain fart. pre-snap penalty? and then not changing pass protection for RT that had given up 20+ pressures in the game. not calling the right routes to get the ball out quick and gain some yards, then not throwing the ball away. that last 30 seconds was a collective brain fart and an Elite QB may have been able to make a difference, there is only two of them in the game today. what are you going to do?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
So sick of seeing this.

Oh, so Dak wasn't part of the solution when Gallop drops a third down pass to keep a drive going, or Ferguson drops a pass across the middle to convert a first down to keep a drive going..How about Schoonmaker not running a route deep enough into the endzone to score a TD on a fourth down conversion, How about the offensive line that can't create any holes in the run game to create balance on offense, how about the play of Steele who allowed 12 pressures and sacks preventing continuation of drives, How about coaching not helping Steele with a TE chip..but to you, Dak wasn't part of the solution, I guess you're what some call on here a Dak "hater", if you think Dak was part of problem in that loss....

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Oh, so Dak wasn't part of the solution when Gallop drops a third down pass to keep a drive going, or Ferguson drops a pass across the middle to convert a first down to keep a drive going..How about Schoonmaker not running a route deep enough into the endzone to score a TD on a fourth down conversion, How about the offensive line that can't create any holes in the run game to create balance on offense, how about the play of Steele who allowed 12 pressures and sacks preventing continuation of drives, How about coaching not helping Steele with a TE chip..but to you, Dak wasn't part of the solution, I guess you're what some call on here a Dak "hater", if you think Dak was part of problem in that loss....
Stepping out, missing wide open cooks in the end zone, delay of games, taking sacks... All part of the problem, not the solution.