Video: GMFB-Nate Burleson:How good can Cowboys offense be under new Offensive Coordinator

visionary

Reaction score
Get ready to be excited then because Moore is going to change things up a lot, IMO.

Early on, teams won’t know what the hell to expect. It’ll be difficult to defend for the first few teams on the schedule.

To confuse others you have to be able to execute

To execute you have to know where you need to be and when you need to be and what the adjustments are

This team under this HC has a long history of players not knowing where to line up and not knowing what adjustments to make based on defensive alignments even in the previous schemes (which I'm now told were basic and unimaginative)

Now they will be able to grasp and execute multiple fronts and complicated adjustments?

I'll wait and see

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sounds great, but how does Burleson know anything about Moore and what he is going to do? Or what he will be allowed to do? Moore has never done anything.

All we know at this point is that it will still be the same offense and Moore is smart and communicates well.

I can actually vouch. Nate was on the Lions from 2010-2013. Kellen Moore was on the Lions from 2012-2014. Therefore, they were teammates from 2012-2013. Thus, Nate actually was able to see for himself how smart Kellen really is. I think I can actually trust Nate here.