Video: GMFB-Will McCarthy be back in 2021?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen doesn't know his fanny from his granny! I'm sure he thinks MM will be fine but I've gotta wonder about that. We'll see. o_O

I'm hoping to see Garrett Gilbert return to this team as a backup in 2021. If SJ doesn't see fit to give him a chance, get a rope!! ;)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Of course he will. Just like Jimmy Johnson was after his first season. MM has more wins in his first season w/Dallas than Jimmy anyway. He's nothing but in. :laugh:

LOL -- Why, you're sure right about that . . . twice as many, as I recall . . . :lmao:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Stephen doesn't know his fanny from his granny! I'm sure he thinks MM will be fine but I've gotta wonder about that. We'll see. o_O

I'm hoping to see Garrett Gilbert return to this team as a backup in 2021. If SJ doesn't see fit to give him a chance, get a rope!! ;)
Yeah.

For 10 years we had to deal with Stephen and Jerrah calling each other every morning..

"Stephen..this is Jerrah. We good with Garrett as HC?"

"Daddy..we are still good. You coming into work today?"

"Nope. Me and the Ms. going down to pick out some artwork for the yatch."

"See ya."

"See ya.".

:eek:

BTW..anybody know the name of Jerrahs yatch?

Should be called Next Years Champions.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This is not breaking news. Everyone should already know MM will be around at least 3 years.

Yes, likely so but I've been hoping nobody would actually remind me of that.
At least, there's a miniscule sliver of hope it'll be considerably sooner! :omg:

Praxit

Reaction score
..well guys, its only fair. Give MM at least 3 yrs. That should be sufficient, to know where the team headed.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I think it would be very unfair to fire MM after one season. It was far from a typical off season and I think the guy deserves a chance to teach firing off season mini camps, training camp and a full slate of pre season games. Plus if we fired him after one year what decent head coach would want the job? It would seem disrespectful and would scare off potential candidates. Let’s see whee we are after next season and then evaluate. He’s gets a free pass for this year from me.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he should get the length of his contract.
Big Mc didn't cause covid or the injuries.
the 2 biggest factors in our crap season.
i'm impressed with how he's managed all this ****.

Motorola

Reaction score
No matter how the Cowboys finish this season - either dropping the final seven games for a 2-14 record...or going on a seven-game winning streak to go 9-7 and probably winning the NFC East - or anywhere between these extremes....
The FIRE Mike McCarthy group will post ad nauseam.
For amusement, I'm going to compile a list of the pitchfork mob.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wasn't crazy about the hire but firing McCarthy after this year, with all that's come with it, would just be unfair scapegoating.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen Jones says yes.

He says look at Garrett. He lasted 10 years.

We like stability.

The question to me is..

Do we like winning, Junior?

You continue to call the wrong Jerry Jones son, "Junior". Jerry's son's names are Stephen Jones and Jerry Jones Jr. Calling Stephen, "Junior" just makes you look like a fool because we know you are doing it on purpose because you think it demeans Stephen. To top it off you don't even have a good point. Wanting to fire MM after all the strikes that were against him from the start of this year is the height of ignorance.