Video: GMFB-Will McCarthy be back in 2021?

Flamma

Reaction score
When asked in public, has an owner ever said that they weren't too sure about their coach next season? Yet they keep asking.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You continue to call the wrong Jerry Jones son, "Junior". Jerry's son's names are Stephen Jones and Jerry Jones Jr. Calling Stephen, "Junior" just makes you look like a fool because we know you are doing it on purpose because you think it demeans Stephen.

Charlotte, is that you? I'll just stick with Booger & Son.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yes, and he should be imo.

1) Still weeding out the Culture Club that Jerry has enabled.
2) Atypical offseason hindered player evaluation and conditioning
3) Injuries smashed Season Hope from Wk 1
4) seeing some signs of what team could be given the above 4 conditions are/were mitigated.

Aven8

Reaction score
This is actually a topic? GMFB needs some new Producers.......

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course McC's staying, who announced that Dalton would be QB1 when he's cleared? This damned circus is all clowns.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Charlotte, is that you? I'll just stick with Booger & Son.
What's missing here is the white plumber's van one of our more illustrative illustrators, Don, did on the old forum of Booger & Son.

davey999

Reaction score
I wasn't crazy about the hire but firing McCarthy after this year, with all that's come with it, would just be unfair scapegoating.

I agree - when the strength of your team is the OL and you don't have your top 2 tackles, it would be unfair.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I wasn't crazy about the hire but firing McCarthy after this year, with all that's come with it, would just be unfair scapegoating

Why is that? What's unfair? MM conned Jerrah into believing all his BS tales of rediscovering himself. What is really UNFAIR, is what Cowboy fans have had to endure the last 25 years!!!

Havic

Reaction score
The team is improving with all the injuries. Turns out if we bring in an entire new staff and head coach we really do need a full off season to prepare these guys. MM deserves a fair shake. I give him 3 years total before he is out.

Sheepish

Reaction score
So far, yes. The team has improved and been more competitive, especially the defense. The quarterback situation was never McCarthy's fault and he made a positive change from DiNucci to Gilbert.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s just getting started fixing things up, I think. It’s looking pretty good so far.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
99% chance he returns.

The injuries, no true off season prep, and Jerry's track record of holding on to folks.