Go get me Earl Thomas & Josh Gordon tomorrow

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah, defense has been so bad we need to send a first to Seattle for Earl Thomas. :rolleyes:

Josh Gordon is an idiot, unfortunately.

kevm3

Reaction score
Yeah, defense has been so bad we need to send a first to Seattle for Earl Thomas. :rolleyes:

Josh Gordon is an idiot, unfortunately.

Earl Thomas is a surefire upgrade over anybody back there at safety. When we're playing someone like Aaron Rodgers, you want a guy like Earl back there.

Ren

Reaction score
Not sure we need Earl Thomas enough to pay seattles asking price

erod

Reaction score
With Earl Thomas, this defense approaches Jacksonville.

No thanks on Gordon.

superonyx

Reaction score
I’m not giving up an early 2nd round pick for ET for 14 games.
No 1 player is going to be the difference this year.

Mcsports

Reaction score
Earl Thomas a definite upgrade. But he’s 29. For a second round draft pick you’d like to lock up a player for four plus years. It’s a steep asking price.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
We don't need ET. But I'd take Josh Gordon.

With all due respect, why would anyone want Josh Gordon? The guy has played like 5 games in the last 3 years, and the Browns cut him. Yes, the Browns, the Hue Jackson 1-32-1 Browns, cut him.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
ET along with a healthy Gregory and Irving back to the DL rotation would probably put this defense in the elite tier. I doubt it all comes together like that though.

I’ll pass on Gordon.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think at this point I'd rather sit tight and just get Woods, Gregory, and Irving back. So nice to have what looks like a decent defense, finally.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
With all due respect, why would anyone want Josh Gordon? The guy has played like 5 games in the last 3 years, and the Browns cut him. Yes, the Browns, the Hue Jackson 1-32-1 Browns, cut him.

He's produced when he's on the field. That is if he can stay on the field. If he can, I'd like to have him here.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
He caught one pass last week, and missed the previous two years, so he produced in 2015?

He played in like 5 games last year for about 300 yards and a TD. And that 1 pass was a TD last game. He'd be a nice addition. But I don't think he'd end up here.

kevm3

Reaction score
You bring in Gordon because there's little to lose in doing so. If he gets suspended again, oh well, cut him. If he balls out, it was worth the risk. I'm not saying bring him in on some multi year deal. Let's see what he has in the tank. For a one year deal, there is nothing to lose, and it's clear as day that Dak needs a real weapon at WR.