Twitter: Goedert and Cunningham expected to play in Dallas game

Creeper

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe Goedert had a broken wrist and it has healed already. Will he have a cast on his arm? Will he be able to block in the running game?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not concerned we still should have beat them with them in the 1st game. Hopefully we learned and will get those TD's this time.

Bagman

Reaction score
Funny thing is, next week they'll sit out due to injury. But for the Cowboys....... they'll find a way

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I suspect the Eagles are plating games with the injury report and Goddert will be a scratch on Friday.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe Goedert had a broken wrist and it has healed already. Will he have a cast on his arm? Will he be able to block in the running game?
“Most fractures heal in 6-8 weeks”, and it’s been 5. Not outside the realm for a professional athlete

exciter

Reaction score
Forearm! It was always listed as 4 weeks which means it was most likely a greenstick fracture. Spiral or compound fracture to either the ulna or radius would have been anywhere from 8-12 weeks or so!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
CUNNINGHAM?

FIRST THEY'RE SIGNING SUH, NOW CUNNINGHAM?

I hope he doesn't scramble too much....even though he's probably 60 now