Twitter: Goedert and Cunningham expected to play in Dallas game

visionary

Reaction score
To me Goedert is the key to their offense
We need to be physical with him right from the start, jam him, make him use his injured arm, hit and tackle him hard

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not concerned we still should have beat them with them in the 1st game. Hopefully we learned and will get those TD's this time.
Right that's one of those games where you can say the better team did not win.... If we got a little help with a little luck and a few different bounces we'd have won that game by 10 on the road

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ferg > Goedert

Yeah I said it
I don't agree that Ferguson is better but if you look at their stats they're very similar.. Does this let's call it a tie and be objective I know it's hard to do when you're a fan of a team but I'd say we're doing pretty well though we got a guy that is putting up similar production in his second year and people wanted got her they're very similar...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't agree that Ferguson is better but if you look at their stats they're very similar.. Does this let's call it a tie and be objective I know it's hard to do when you're a fan of a team but I'd say we're doing pretty well though we got a guy that is putting up similar production in his second year and people wanted got her they're very similar...
That's a fair take. But I do just legitimately look at Ferguson as the better player whose just in the process of putting it together.