Goff / Wentz / Prescott - after 3 years

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If Dak is accused of being a dink and dunker, then Wentz is a dink and dunker extraordinaire.

The difference in games started between the 3 skews the numbers.

Yards per attempt however is apples to apples.

YAC could also skew YPA

A dump down to Zeke that goes for 35 yards still shows up as a 35 yards pass.

I'm not drawing any conclusions. I'm just saying ignoring YAC of the receivers is, or at least could be, a significant portion of that puzzle as well.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
If it means getting to the SB I will take Goff. He's the only one of the 3 that made it. jmho

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Just like the other thread. Cowboys fans upset because their young QB is actually good!

I really cant understand it.

Also, let me ask another question. Pederson, McVay, or JG. Who's had the better coaching?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
No one is saying Dak is better than Wentz or Goff. I feel like the comparison is trying to say that Dak isn't that far off. Everyone writes him off as a terrible QB when he isn't really that far off compared to the ones that everyone bashes over.
Pretty obviously they are all in the same ballpark. In three seasons each one has been “the best” one time. But Dak’s is the farthest in the rear view.

Reaction score
YAC could also skew YPA

A dump down to Zeke that goes for 35 yards still shows up as a 35 yards pass.

I'm not drawing any conclusions. I'm just saying ignoring YAC of the receivers is, or at least could be, a significant portion of that puzzle as well.
Nobody can objectively make hard and fast conclusions.

The posters here who say Dak is has no talent, is completely incompetent and doesn't belong on the field are wrong. It is an extreme position not supported by facts.

Is he a franchise QB? I don't think so. He needs a lot of work. He gets no help from his offensive HC. All 3 of these QB's have their warts. You can make a case for any of them.

To see what Dak really is, Jerry needs to modernize the offensive systems and get a better HC.

Nav22

Reaction score
Which QB would you trust to hit the broad side of a barn with $10M on the line?

Thanks for playing.
Which of those QBs would I trust in a pressure-packed situation?

Dak Prescott, every single time.

Wentz is a proven bum in crunch-time. Nick Foles has thoroughly exposed Wentz as the loser that he is.

Thanks for playing!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Which of those QBs would I trust in a pressure-packed situation?

Dak Prescott, every single time.

Wentz is a proven bum in crunch-time. Nick Foles has thoroughly exposed Wentz as the loser that he is.

Thanks for playing!

Winner winner chicken dinner

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
I'd take Dak out of those 3. But doesn't mean I trust Dak to be our true franchise QB, yet.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Well, one thing's for sure....this is the recent Quarterback class anyone really talks about. 2012 had Luck, Wilson, and Foles. But the ones from 2013-2015 have turned out to be thoroughly mediocre. I'll wait a few more years for 2017-2018.