Going to be tough avoiding 0-2

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Not necessarily. We don’t face another playoff team from last year until week 11 in KC.

We have 3 home games in a row coming up. Our schedule is much more favorable in coming weeks.
I usually dont complain about these thing but opening up with 2 games on the road And closing on the road is bullspit.

I could swear back in the day if you opened up at home - you closed on the road and visa versa switching every year.

stiletto

Reaction score
They barely beat the WFT because they played like absolute crap. The chargers had like 7-9 drops. A bogus call in the end zone. That won’t happen against us

So you think we lose?? We had similar screw ups just in different ways.

Brax

Reaction score
Chargers and Herbert looked solid today at Washington. Justin is the real deal. A throwback drop back passer. He threads the needle. He is definitely carrying his team.

Very impressive opening to sophomore season . He performed as billed . His receiver duo is among the best in the league.

And they can play some defense. We have our hands full going to LA with our secondary . Will be tough avoiding 0-2.
This week is a W I think.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I could swear back in the day if you opened up at home - you closed on the road and visa versa switching every year.

If you're a legit contender it shouldn't matter. Dallas isn't . They still wouldn't be a contender if they played the next 16 at home.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The only way our defense can keep the game close is to keep Parsons on the field all day.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you're a legit contender it shouldn't matter. Dallas isn't . They still wouldn't be a contender if they played the next 16 at home.
I think we need to better define contender. We’re definitely a contender in our division which makes us a playoff contender. Are we a proven SB contender ? No but neither is most of the conference.

Once you get past Tampa , Green Bay and Seattle I’d put us in the next group. And based on how Packers looked today, who knows. It can change every year.

We could be another 6-8 win team or emerge to a 10 win team. Sometimes the margin is slim . If we can stay healthy I can see us playing in January. Then who knows .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yeah.

slightly better.

12 percent chance at 0-2, historically.

I think 0-2, and big Mikes days are numbered in Dallas.

both O and D game plans were flawed in the Bucs game.

I gotta see wins.

McCarthy is definitely on the hot seat he was brought here to win now. He got a Mulligan last season but he won’t get one this season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
McCarthy is definitely on the hot seat he was brought here to win now. He got a Mulligan last season but he won’t get one this season.
Probably not . Especially with Moore becoming such a hot commodity. I don’t think Jethro wants to lose him.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It won't be an easy game, but feel the Bucaneers are a tougher draw. But all teams matchup differently. We likely won't get that many turnovers week over week and need to find ways of putting the Chargers in more 3rd and long situations. We also need to reestablish a more balanced offense even if its 60/40 pass.

Cmac

Reaction score
So the Chargers are a good team and the rumor is Dak can't beat good teams. So we'll just see about that.
Guess we'll have to look forward to WE can beat a good team.