Good morning boys. it's game day finally!

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
That wolf sounds like a rooster with laryngitis. (Maybe try something more menacing for kickoff, Red.)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
They must run the ball, no excuses. Dak just needs to play turnover free. Defense needs to stop the run. Let’s pray Maher doesn’t miss any kicks.
You had to mention Maher.

Just kick only if it's 60 yds.

Otherwise..

go for all 4th downs under 2 yds.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That wolf sounds like a rooster with laryngitis. (Maybe try something more menacing for kickoff, Red.)
I'm guessing that is to call the pack together to hunt.

What would be menacing would be to hear a dozen of these guys circled around you.

So start calling.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Good morning Cowboy nation. Phew, Ive obsess over today since Sunday. Cant wait to go get the W!

Yall take the time to marinate in todays playoff game. We only get so many of them and each one is precious. So throw on your gear, fire up your favorite podcast, watch the highlight videos and the pregame and get through the roof amped cause we are about to put an end to the Seahawks and today is gonna be a blast!!
Like I said..

From your mouth to Tom Landry's ear.

He is our Cowboy God now.

Reactions: CWR

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Even the I’m confident we win tonight I slept like dookie. Anxiety and excitement I guess.
I got to go.

People are waking up and we got to fix breakfast and I have to start on my fish dinner before the game

I am with you on the excitement.

I read 2:30am..

4:30am

6:30am

On my clock this morning.

Haven't done that since the day I was married.

:thumbup:

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm getting tired hearing about these Seahawks. I do think Dallas wins this game and more convincingly than people think.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DwJy7LmV4AITTbW.jpg

DEA_dad

Reaction score
Unfortunately I’ll be working. I told the boss we are streaming the game...lol, he said he didn’t care, so probably not getting much work done.
I switched bartending shifts so I could get out right before the game, I don’t want to have the patrons witnessing me go through the roller coaster of emotion that is a Cowboys playoff game, I hope your shift goes well!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I switched bartending shifts so I could get out right before the game, I don’t want to have the patrons witnessing me go through the roller coaster of emotion that is a Cowboys playoff game, I hope your shift goes well!
Might screw up the tips.

Used to bartender as a moonlight job in Palm Beach back in the 80's.

Fun gig.

Had to stop.

Got infections under my nails from washing the glasswear.

Had to wear plastic gloves with anti-biotic on my fingers to work then they let me go.

:(