Good News/Bad News- Bruce Carter to be activated on Sunday

Aven8

Reaction score
Per Richie Whitt on the Fan 105.3, but they are not going to cut Bueler to make room. They are going to cut Jessie Holley! His source said this and it's 90% or better.

He went on to say that JJ is enamored with DB for some stupid reason. He also said that the front office and Garrett are butting heads over this one.

If this really happens let the Jerry bashers explode!!!! I might join them!

:bang2:

Galian Beast

Reaction score
He is probably enamored with the idea of david buehler hitting a 60-65 yard field goal or something...

Holley instead of Buehler? Makes no sense to me. Holley is awesome on special teams.

Aven8

Reaction score
Galian Beast;4202067 said:
He is probably enamored with the idea of david buehler hitting a 60-65 yard field goal or something...

Holley instead of Buehler? Makes no sense to me. Holley is awesome on special teams.

Yes he is, and that leaves us with only 4 WR's.

bigE79

Reaction score
I don't believe it,not about carter being activated but about cutting holly...if JG doesn't want him gone,he won't be,imo

warrior43

Reaction score
Im not a jerry basher in any kind of way if this happens this is utter garbage. no way should we be cutting Holley. That is Crazy. this would be the only time i would actually be pissed about a move Jerry has made.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wait a minute. I thought we were all assured that there would not be anyone on the team unless Garrett wanted them?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dumb decision if they release Jesse. If Miles or Dez gets hurt again, then what? Some other team will pick up Holley I would think

reddyuta

Reaction score
DB should have been cut after week 3,he has cost us a lot of promising players who were cut by us.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Buehler is teflon because of our idiot GM. I laugh at anyone who thinks Garrett is actually running the show here.

links18

Reaction score
Galian Beast;4202067 said:

Holley instead of Ogletree? Holley instead of Choice? :confused:

links18

Reaction score
Alexander;4202076 said:
Wait a minute. I thought we were all assured that there would not be anyone on the team unless Garrett wanted them?

See post #4, this thread.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I would cut Chioce over Holley. You could cut Buehler and not a single team would pick him up... He is the worst field goal kicker in the league or at least one of them. I doubt any team picks him up just for kickoffs, not in this day and age.

newlander

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4202083 said:
Buehler is teflon because of our idiot GM. I laugh at anyone who thinks Garrett is actually running the show here.

....hurts like HELL to agree, but....I've said constantly lately that Jerrah is just Al Davis JR. He morphs into Al more and more. HE can't shut up and can't stop meddling: his daily 'takes' hurt the team and while I certainly hope he lives another 30 years I'd be elated if he'd somehow see the light and step aside. His LOVE for Buehler is just..............:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I guess they figure they're not losing much in Special Teams since Carter is supposed to be a standout there. But at least Holley does offer that one skill, unlike Beuller who does absolutely NOTHING for this team. As long as Bailey continues to be solid making FGs and at least comes close to reaching the goal line on kickoffs, Beuller is useless to this team. USELESS!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll believe this when it actually happens.

links18

Reaction score
I can't imagine we are going to go with 4 receivers with the injury history at that position.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I'll bang my head against the wall if it happens, but the drywall is safe for now. No point in getting upset yet.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. cutting JH, leaves us with only 4 WRs (Dez, Austin, Laurent and KO), while we could cut the lineman we signed last week now that Dockery is practicing or even Tashard Choice