Good News/Bad News- Bruce Carter to be activated on Sunday

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CCBoy;4204619 said:
Coverage is why Buehler has been kept. But Holley is top three in coverage tackles for Dallas. Now, Carter will be added as well. That should add some excitement also.

One problem is Carter is evidently taking that role where Holley would lineup in special teams. That was the reason Carter was working with the 1st group and Holley with the practice squade

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;4204688 said:
let's not get our panties in a wad about speculation--nobodies cut yet
You're too late. It was a panty wadded up epidemic.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4204690 said:
One problem is Carter is evidently taking that role where Holley would lineup in special teams. That was the reason Carter was working with the 1st group and Holley with the practice squade

This appears to be contingent upon Carter fast pacing into a functional role on both kick coverage units. Nothing firm quite yet...we'll see.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;4204691 said:

I guess i didn't read all the posts or something but I didn't see anything that even closely resembled this.

I've seen some people who didn't like the idea, if indeed this is what they did.

I for one said if this is what they were deciding I didn't like it. I never took it as fact as of yet, and I don't recall seeing anyone who took it as absolute fact.

Of course, as I said, I guess I didn't read all the posts either.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4204999 said:
I guess i didn't read all the posts or something but I didn't see anything that even closely resembled this.

I've seen some people who didn't like the idea, if indeed this is what they did.

I for one said if this is what they were deciding I didn't like it. I never took it as fact as of yet, and I don't recall seeing anyone who took it as absolute fact.

Of course, as I said, I guess I didn't read all the posts either.
It sure looked like a lot of people buying into the report to me. I don't know how else you can pre-condemn Jerry Jones. It wasn't "Damn you Jerry, if you do this." It was "Damn you Jerry for doing this."

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hostile;4204691 said:

As it should be since we all know that Jerry Jones is nothing more than a simple-minded egomaniac who is trying to destroy our team. An owner playing GM who is unwilling to admit drafting mistakes, despite the fact that Dallas has cut two players it drafted this year and most of the members of that despised 2009 class.

People who think Jones would force Garrett to keep Buehler because of Jones' ego, really can't see past their hate. Now, it's possible the team has debated whom to cut, but the final decision isn't going to be based on Jones' ego, but on what the GM, coach and his staff see as the best move.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
gimmesix;4205442 said:
As it should be since we all know that Jerry Jones is nothing more than a simple-minded egomaniac who is trying to destroy our team. An owner playing GM who is unwilling to admit drafting mistakes, despite the fact that Dallas has cut two players it drafted this year and most of the members of that despised 2009 class.

People who think Jones would force Garrett to keep Buehler because of Jones' ego, really can't see past their hate. Now, it's possible the team has debated whom to cut, but the final decision isn't going to be based on Jones' ego, but on what the GM, coach and his staff see as the best move.
That needed to be louder.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You people need to understand the following

If a player is a bust, it is Jones' fault

If a player you like is cut, it is Jones' fault

If the offence makes a mistake it is either Romo or the boy wonder's fault

If we win, it is all due to Rob Ryan's awesome defence

links18

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;4205840 said:
Thought Harris was better than Holley anyway and there happens to be a real WR sleeper on our PC..

"If he is so good, why was he walking the street."

--Mickey Spagnola.

JBS

Reaction score
how is anyone gloating here???

the decision has not been made yet..it WILL be made shortly..when it does happen, then you can gloat..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;4204682 said:
I think Ball is our best ST cover guy.

I certainly am not going to argue that but McCray, Ball, and Holley are a cut above the rest. Carter is by all accounts good but our coverage is still allowing a return or two a game. You regress and that unit goes from pretty good to a problem. Our ST has been so so for far too long.

I just don't want to see a problem created where we don't have one especially after these past few years.